Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

That ring Ridge offered Brooke is a heck of a lot prettier and worth more than that ugly THING Bill gave her.  I chose door number 2 (RIDGE's RING).  I'm not talking about the man, I'm talking about the bling.  I don't think either one of them are worth.....well, insert your own word.  But I do like lots of bling.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

That ring Ridge offered Brooke is a heck of a lot prettier and worth more than that ugly THING Bill gave her.  I chose door number 2 (RIDGE's RING).  I'm not talking about the man, I'm talking about the bling.  I don't think either one of them are worth.....well, insert your own word.  But I do like lots of bling.

I've often wondered if the ring from Bill couldn't be used as a weapon for self-defense (a la car keys).

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter I thought about that but you'd have to bend your finger like you were shooting the 'bird' (remember the 'bird') Ha! But bend the finger....It would catch on everything...what a nightmare that stupid ring would be!

Honored Contributor

I'm gonna say something that I never thought I'd say and it pains me to say but Quinn has a point.  I wouldn't want a woman unrelated by blood spending a lot of time at my house alone with my husband either.  Quinn's problem is that because of her illness, she will go after Katie rather than be rational.  Wyatt knows something is about to happen.

I don't think Quinn looked sexy in that outfit that was under the robe at all.  Quinn and Nicole are too thin to make the best of sexy lingerie.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

I'm gonna say something that I never thought I'd say and it pains me to say but Quinn has a point.  I wouldn't want a woman unrelated by blood spending a lot of time at my house alone with my husband either.  Quinn's problem is that because of her illness, she will go after Katie rather than be rational.  Wyatt knows something is about to happen.

I don't think Quinn looked sexy in that outfit that was under the robe at all.  Quinn and Nicole are too thin to make the best of sexy lingerie.

But in saying that, Quinn is telling us what kind of woman SHE is isn't she?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Mmsfoxxie wrote:

But in saying that, Quinn is telling us what kind of woman SHE is isn't she?

Yes, @Sooner because she's not just explaining that she thinks it wrong.  She's threatening Katie instead of showing Katie that she has insecurity issues where Eric is concerned.  She's responding like the crazy woman that she is.  Using a sledge hammer instead of a feather and she's not asking Katie not to move next door, she's demanding it.   Also, I doubt if Quinn will tell Eric exactly what was said, if she tells him at all.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I'm just watching today's show.  Did I see what I just saw?  Quinn hugging Katie and being shocked that her old self had slipped out?  My word!!

Respected Contributor

Yep, looks like Katie talked Quinn off the edge. I'm really surprised she took Katie's advice (for now) and realized she was jumping the gun. Maybe these two are going to turn out to be friendly neighbors. Woman LOL

But I think Eric made a mistake telling Steffy what was happening. She's going to tell the rest of the family that Quinn is still a ticking timebomb, like we all know she is.

Can't wait to see what happens at the Thanksgiving table.

The B&B isn't on Thursday or Friday this week due to sports coverage.Woman Sad

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1, I wondered, too, why Eric was blabbing everything to Steffy.  He hadn't talked to her since he kicked her out as president and just like that, he's sharing negative information about Quinn, the thorn in everybody's side.  Not smart, Eric.

Honored Contributor

ERIC?  NOT SMART?  He MARRIED Quinn!!!!!   LOL!!!