Respected Contributor

The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

Another month already! I have to say at least the show is getting a little more interesting and I like most of the storylines right now.

I'm glad Bill called off the wedding - neither one of them looked happy standing at the "alter".  What made me laugh is that when Bill came home, all of the party items were still there. Wouldn't the catering company remove those items while cleaning up? I guess it added more drama to the day.

Did RJ really think Brooke got married and was home in her jammies and not off on some extravagant honeymoon with Bill?

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

I had hoped Bill would come over in the middle of the night and carry her off to the yacht to get married.  That's what Bill would do I think!!!

Honored Contributor

I have to wonder what is behind bringing Donna back.  Lust interest for Bill or Eric?

Honored Contributor

I must say I have confirmed all my bad thoughts about Wyatt over the years.  What a piece of work he is.  Just like his mommy!  

Honored Contributor

Yes! Wyatt/fishlips is just like Mommy.  He learned well from Mommy.  He makes me sick!

I seldom watch this even though I DVR it every day.  I did watch it today.  Zende's girlfriend is crazy and very selfish.  She needs to go on a plane ride with Quinn, Wyatt, Maya and maybe a few others.  Then land somewhere in the desert and stay there.

I keep wondering where what's his name is (the guy Quinn tried to kill).  He knows how she planned to capture Eric and what a rotten person she is....where is he?

I can't wait til Eric eats his words.....he doesn't have a grain of sense.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Yes! Wyatt/fishlips is just like Mommy.  He learned well from Mommy.  He makes me sick!

I seldom watch this even though I DVR it every day.  I did watch it today.  Zende's girlfriend is crazy and very selfish.  She needs to go on a plane ride with Quinn, Wyatt, Maya and maybe a few others.  Then land somewhere in the desert and stay there.

I keep wondering where what's his name is (the guy Quinn tried to kill).  He knows how she planned to capture Eric and what a rotten person she is....where is he?

I can't wait til Eric eats his words.....he doesn't have a grain of sense.

@Annabellethecat66

I agree with everything you said!  Eric must be nuts.  Talk about thinking with other than your brain!  And Nicole will never be her own person.  She's just a part of the Maya and Rick family, there to do there bidding.  She'll be the old maid aunt for sure at the rate she is going.  I don't blame Zende for flying off to Hawaii.  That girl doesn't have a lick of sense!

And stupid Ridge. 

Respected Contributor

I love it how anyone can just jump on the Forrestor jet and fly off anywhere! lol Doesn't Zende have to clear it with someone at Forrestor first? Ridge, Quinn?

Who's paying for the flight to Hawaii? Is it coming out of his shoe photographing salary or is this just one of the perks of being a Forrestor?Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

I have to wonder what is behind bringing Donna back.  Lust interest for Bill or Eric?

I was thinking Justin  and Donna may reconnect.   Or maybe she will just be in a few scenes, like they did with Felicia and Thorne.  In and out.

Honored Contributor

Yes, it's a little more interesting, but I am now disliking Ridge just as much as I disliked his mother, Satanie.  What a horrible thing to do to his father!   I was so happy Brooke told him to please leave in front of everyone, even if they didn't go through with the wedding.  Ridge needs to be taken down several pegs, and humiliated for his arrogance.  Ugh.

And Rick and Maya asking Nicole to be a surrogate ...... AGAIN?   Seriously?   Ever heard of adoption?  Leave poor Nicole alone, darn it!

Respected Contributor

Well, that's just going to break Wyatt's heart when he sees Steffy's ring tattoo gone. Woman LOL I had to look it up to see if there was really such a thing as mobile tattoo removal and yes, there is!

Why is Maya posting a picture every step of the way with this surrogate thing? Isn't this a private thing? I guess there is no privacy about anything these days. 

Ivy sure is limber, isn't she?Woman Surprised