Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

I've just never been able to warm up to this Ridge.  If he's going to be slobering all over Brooke, I want to see old Ridge doing it.  It's not like I loved the old Ridge, I just felt like he fitted the part of someone involved in fashion.  Kinda pretty and remember how he wore those scarfs around his neck?  You guys know what I mean?  Skinny, face sculpted, etc (fashion).  This Ridge seems 'beefy' and kinda rugged (maybe it's the beard, I don't know.

I guess B&B is trying to save money by limiting how many actors in the scenes.  Remember when they had all of that lavish stuff going on?  Now there's zip and it's boring (all 20 minutes of the show).  Ugh!

I get so sick thinking and hearing about Eric and Quinn talking about doin' the deed.  Ugh!  Move on!

Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- November 2016 (includes spoliers)

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I've just never been able to warm up to this Ridge.  If he's going to be slobering all over Brooke, I want to see old Ridge doing it.  It's not like I loved the old Ridge, I just felt like he fitted the part of someone involved in fashion.  Kinda pretty and remember how he wore those scarfs around his neck?  You guys know what I mean?  Skinny, face sculpted, etc (fashion).  This Ridge seems 'beefy' and kinda rugged (maybe it's the beard, I don't know.

I guess B&B is trying to save money by limiting how many actors in the scenes.  Remember when they had all of that lavish stuff going on?  Now there's zip and it's boring (all 20 minutes of the show).  Ugh!

I get so sick thinking and hearing about Eric and Quinn talking about doin' the deed.  Ugh!  Move on!

Do you get e-mails about what I'm thinking or do you just read my mind from afar???  LOL!!!