Honored Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2015 (includes spoilers)

@Mmsfoxxie  My daughter in Denver works for an IT company that has those stand up desks and an exercise room.  I guarantee you no one goes in their without their shirts on!

Yes, about the pregnancy.  She'll grow overnight and then the next thing you know the kid will be out, then walking and from then who knows.  He/She might disappear like Ridge and Brooke's kid (RJ) is that his name?  Where in the heck is that kid?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66, I believe RJ is in the ever convenient boarding school, lol.  He only around when Brooke wants to use him against Ridge.  He'll probably be a Robles teen anger the next time we see him.  Like Abby was in Y&R a couple of years ago.  Maybe three.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

@Mmsfoxxie They are either going to make him Gay or Transgender.  That's what they do on B&B.

I can't stand the way they keep bringing in these new people and giving them the major story line.  The stupid show only lasts about 22 or so minutes.  It stops 5 minutes early here on the East Coast and then you have the commercials.

It seems like everything I didn't want to happen did.  I think I'm just bad luck on these shows!

Honored Contributor

Nooooo, not and transgender, lol.  Especially with Ridge as his dad and lover boy Thomas as his brother.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

So the doctor tells the family that Ivy needs her rest, and what do they do? They keep talking to her. What part of letting her sleep didn't they understand?

What's with Thomas's hair? It looks like it's a lighter brown on top with a wave - rememeber Dippity Do?  lol Maybe they put some of that in his hair.

At least Liam seems to get that Steffy is bad luck to be around. Maybe he figures he might be next having some sort of "accident" and is going to head for the hills.Woman LOL

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

@lainey1 wrote:

So the doctor tells the family that Ivy needs her rest, and what do they do? They keep talking to her. What part of letting her sleep didn't they understand?

What's with Thomas's hair? It looks like it's a lighter brown on top with a wave - rememeber Dippity Do?  lol Maybe they put some of that in his hair.

At least Liam seems to get that Steffy is bad luck to be around. Maybe he figures he might be next having some sort of "accident" and is going to head for the hills.Woman LOL

@lainey1, that's exactly what I said a few posts ago...that it looks like he used some dip pity do in his hair.  I wonder if he's like his sister and has a clip of hair in the front (hers in the back)....it's a reddish color.

Honored Contributor

Someone just posted that it was 'old Kyle' that was pushing the wheelchair a day or so ago.

Anyone notice it?  Trying to find a picture of Thomas' new hair do.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

What wheelchair, @Annabellethecat66?

Honored Contributor

I FF over a good part of this show, but someone on the B&B Website tweeted that it was old Kyle pushing a wheelchair must be at the hospital.  I might not have deleted it yet.

Out of curosity I'll try to check.  If it is he's taken a major hit from staring as Kyle to pushing a wheelchair in the hospital.

This person could be wrong, I don't know but no one said, "Your full of it".  So I don't know.