Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bold & The Beautiful --- December 2015 (includes spoilers)

@Annabellethecat66 you come across as much younger.  I always enjoy reading your posts and think of you as a peer (I'm 48).  Please take that as a compliment -- my intent.

Respected Contributor

Just my opinion, but I think Steffy and Thomas are both spoiled, self-absorbed brats and have always just took whatever they wanted.........it's time they pay a price.  Steffy loved telling Wyatt all about the Ivy/Thomas "kiss".....all this "I didn't want to tell him", and "I didn't mean to tell him" that she keeps telling Liam is pure b.s.  Now she and Thomas are hanging around the hospital scared to death that Ivy is going to come to and say what really happened.  On another note, I couldn't believe Maya today......sure didn't take long for her to turn into another spoiled entitled brat with her remarks about Ally......she and Rick treated her shamefully and she just sort of brushed it aside in her remarks today.  She/he is not too concerned that she is probably ruining Nicole's life in asking her to have this baby.....

Trusted Contributor

I'm hoping Liam makes Steffy feel like he could leave her for Ivy.  She and Thomas need some wind taken out of their sails.  I do like Ivy and Wyatt together though.  

I really am not interested in what Maya thinks anymore.  She didn't elaborate on how she and Rick belittled poor Ivy and Aly.  I wish she and Rick would go work at International.  I won't miss them.  JMHO.

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Super Contributor

@HULAGIRL wrote:

Just my opinion, but I think Steffy and Thomas are both spoiled, self-absorbed brats and have always just took whatever they wanted.........it's time they pay a price.  Steffy loved telling Wyatt all about the Ivy/Thomas "kiss".....all this "I didn't want to tell him", and "I didn't mean to tell him" that she keeps telling Liam is pure b.s.  Now she and Thomas are hanging around the hospital scared to death that Ivy is going to come to and say what really happened.  On another note, I couldn't believe Maya today......sure didn't take long for her to turn into another spoiled entitled brat with her remarks about Ally......she and Rick treated her shamefully and she just sort of brushed it aside in her remarks today.  She/he is not too concerned that she is probably ruining Nicole's life in asking her to have this baby.....

I totally agree with you about Steffy & Thomas !T

Super Contributor

@maryebrown wrote:

@HULAGIRL wrote:

I totally agree with you about Steffy & Thomas ! They are totally spoiled Brats ! Of course, RIDGE will blame Taylor for their problems while HE was waffling between Brooke & Taylor... and his kids are following  in his footsteps. Ridge is a total WUSS - I cannot stand him.

Honored Contributor

To sum up my opinion, I think there are no people in this soap who are nice.  Maybe Pam and her boyfriend.  That's it.

I miss the days of Brooke (did I just say that) and her fiasco's and Stephanie (OK, I know that ship has sailed but maybe a rotten sister could show up) and I miss all of the old timers (not real old in age, but you guys know what I mean!

I'm so sick of these new characters.  They're young and self-absorbed and I can't stand them.  I'm tired of agenda's being pushed.  We need to see some beautiful clothes, people having wonderful parties, people (older women) like Stephanie and her group......Oh!  You guys know what I'm trying to say.....someone say it better than I am and can.......

Esteemed Contributor

Steffy's outfit is not exactly office wear!!  Over the knee boots and a low cut and up to her yoohoo "jacket" dress is hardly appropriate if that was real life!!  Cannot take her seriously in that get up.

Honored Contributor

Especially @colliegirls, for the copany president, lol.  We won't even talk about the hair.  The word floosie comes to mind.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

They exercise at work at that fake outside gym a lot lol! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ha, @Pqfan, they exercise on that deck more than they work.  I've heard of jobs having an exercise room but the men had to keep it covered up.  Now that I think about it, it's only the men that workout.  The ladies just interrupt.

No Caroline and Ridge this week.  She'll probably look to be about 4 months along next week when we see her.  No Rick either.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)