Respected Contributor

Re: The Bachelor Season 28 Joey Graziadei

I liked the hometown visits. Not surprised who was eliminated

Spoiler
Maria. Her father was a character too.
Trusted Contributor

As a diehard fan, I was sad to see her go. Having said that I’m not surprised because of what she did last week. She pretty much set herself up for failure and she never really told him how she felt. I’m not really a fan of the ones that are left. Her dad was “ interesting” - probably scared Joey 😅
Respected Contributor

I'm guessing Joey was on The Bachelorette (hadn't seen him before, and only revisited this franchise for the GB). He seems so nice, I can't help but wonder....who didn't pick him, and who did she pick
instead of him lol?

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

I was so glad to see that girl go.  I hope she fades away and doesn't show up in all things ABC (Dancing with the Stars, etc.). 

Respected Contributor

While I am glad Joey had the sense to get rid of Maria, I don't see any of the 3 as a match for him. Nothing wrong with the women, just.......don't see him with any of them.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was so happy to see the bachelorette that went home gone.  I was not a fan from the get go.

I get quite a bit of info on Bachelor Nation on my Facebook page.  Evidently, many were quite taken by Kelsey's father.  He is a widower that raised 5 children.

I must admit I was taken with him also after watching his interaction with Kelsey.  Many want him as the new Golden Bachelor. Smiley Happy

Kelsey's dad Mark on The Bachelor

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Ebby Calvin LaLoosh
Respected Contributor

@Moonlady wrote:
I'm guessing Joey was on The Bachelorette (hadn't seen him before, and only revisited this franchise for the GB). He seems so nice, I can't help but wonder....who didn't pick him, and who did she pick
instead of him lol?

@Moonlady  Joey was the runner up on Charity Lawson's season.

Charity Lawson didn't give Joey Graziadei her final rose.

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Ebby Calvin LaLoosh
Respected Contributor

Kelsey's dad is very sweet and handsome! I think Kelsey has fantastic hair and she's such a sweet and pretty girl! If Joey doesn't pick her, she could be a good Bachelorette.  That roasted pig at Rachel's family's party looked absolutely delicious! Smiley Very HappyHeart  I loved Daisy's christmas tree farm date- she has a nice family too.  Maria's dad is a fun, tough guy! I was kind of surprised that he let Maria go, but she always kept him guessing and maybe he doesn't like a girl who plays hard to get.  We'll probably see Maria on Bachelor in Paradise.  Regrdless of who Joey picks, these girls will all be fine in the long run! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

As long as he doesn’t pick Daisy, it will be all good. I could not listen to her talk all day long. Tons of people on social media are saying that she’s only doing this to bring awareness to her project and to sell her books.
Respected Contributor

@Mersha   could it be that there's no proposal or promise ring?    just cannot see him with any of the three left.