Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor Fantasy Suite 2/24/20

@kitcat51 wrote:

I think Peter picks Madison...can tell by the way he looks at her that she's the one.

@kitcat51 - Peter has said in an interview he knew who he wanted from the 4th episode on. I always thought it was Madison. You really can see attraction on both of their parts.

Hannah Ann is on to jump start her modeling/acting career. She was originally cast to be the "mean girl," but producers changed their mind.

Victoria is just a mess. She apparently IS a mean girl IRL. She will never be the Bachelorette because of her past, but you can bet she'll be on Bachelor in Paradise!

Kelsey has a good chance to be the Bachelorette. At the WTA show they gave her a very favorable edit, and she responded in turn. 

Honored Contributor

Reality Steve said he would reveal the ending on Tuesday, but someone who knows an assistant producer already beat him to it. It may not be true, but read on if you want to know what that person said:

Spoiler
Peter and Madison have been dating since the show stopped filming. She had trouble watching it play out for the first time on TV, but they're still together. Peter will propose to her at the ATFR show, which hasn't been filmed yet. 

Kelsey is the next Bachelorette. They wanted Hannah B. again, but she turned them down. The producers originally wanted Madison. 
Respected Contributor

I hate, hate, hate, Peter's mother mouthing out, "go after her, bring her back" or something to that effect!! Keep your mother off & out of your show!!!!!!~~

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

I think Peter picks Madison...can tell by the way he looks at her that she's the one.

@kitcat51 - Peter has said in an interview he knew who he wanted from the 4th episode on. I always thought it was Madison. You really can see attraction on both of their parts.

Hannah Ann is on to jump start her modeling/acting career. She was originally cast to be the "mean girl," but producers changed their mind.

Victoria is just a mess. She apparently IS a mean girl IRL. She will never be the Bachelorette because of her past, but you can bet she'll be on Bachelor in Paradise!

Kelsey has a good chance to be the Bachelorette. At the WTA show they gave her a very favorable edit, and she responded in turn. 

I haven't read anything about this season & haven't watched Peter's interviews so his comments are interesting, Thanks for sharing. I enjoy the show but tired of the silly conflicts producers set up...the champagne bottle mixup, the singer who was an ex, etc added nothing to the show. I like Hannah Ann, I don't care for Kelsey & hope she's not the Bachelorette but anyone is better than bringing back Hannah Brown for another go...oh please no.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why producers have been enamored of this virginity issue for the last couple of seasons.

And Madison...You don't know how this show WORKS? 😳

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

Marry him? I wouldn't even date him.

Peter is a dog. I would never want my DD dating him. He is not a catch. 

If Madison is the one and he knew it since the 4th episode why sleep with multiple girls on the show?  He wants Madison to stick around so he can go 3 for 3 on his final 3. 

Victoira F is also a dog 

Respected Contributor

Hey scatcat1, takes one to know one!Image result for picture of a cat meowing that shows women being bad

Respected Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

Hey scatcat1, takes one to know one!Image result for picture of a cat meowing that shows women being bad

@ahoymate 

What does this even mean?

Trusted Contributor

For me, the big issue, wouldn't be, that Peter had sex, with two other women.  I'd find that kind of screevy, and yuck, that, 3 nights in a row, he's romancing and potentially bedding, all three of us.  

Personally, what I'd find painful, and a deal breaker, he's saying, he's in love with three women! 

Sex is a physical act, that doesn't require love.  Moral judgements aside, that's just a fact.

But, if I'm dating a guy, that's dating two  other women, at the same time (sex or not), and he says he's in love with all of us and doesn't know how he'll choose, I'd help him, with that choice! I'd be taking myself out of that equation, real quick!  If you're the winner, how do you build trust, when you know, that until, very recently, he had feelings of love, for two other women.  

Of course, I've also watched the Bachelor, I know how it works, so, I'd know, I wouldn't be a good contestant😉

Madison, obviously knew about the show, or she wouldn't be on it. If she has such strong moral values, it makes no sense, that she would have thought the show, would be a good fit for her.  She certainly has every right to her values, but, knowing what she was getting into, it's ridiculous for her to feel she could issue ultimatums. 

I see scripted😉

Honored Contributor

@ahoymate wrote:

I hate, hate, hate, Peter's mother mouthing out, "go after her, bring her back" or something to that effect!! Keep your mother off & out of your show!!!!!!~~

I think parents need to take a back seat in their children's love life. Peter is a grown man, he needs to make his on decisions, even if his mother thinks he is wrong, you need to cut the apron strings at some time.