Honored Contributor

Re: The Bachelor Fantasy Suite 2/24/20

@scatcat and @SuhseK - About the "Fantasy Suites" - Trista Rehn Sutter (the first Bachelorette, who after 16 years is still married to her "final rose") said that once the producers closed the door on the Fantasy Suite, she and Ryan watched movies and ate pizza all night. Brad Womack said that it's a chance to talk and really get to know each other without the cameras around, and so they could both be more comfortable. Jef Holm, Emily Maynard's final pick and former fiance, said that there was a time and place for everything and the Fantasy Suite is not it. Rachel Lindsay said when she got to the Fantasy Suite she was so tired all she wanted to do was sleep. One of the F3 girls one season said she did not want to marry the Bachelor and nothing happened in the Fantasy Suite. And so forth.  

DD tells me it's a different day today than it was when the show first started, and some Bachelors/Bachelorettes have made no secret of what went on in the fantasy suites.

But I'm just saying - the cameras are gone, and no one besides the couple knows what REALLY happens in those suites. Of course the producers will spin it to their advantage, and the Bachelor/Bachelorettes will go along with whatever they say! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I hope Madison doesn't compromise her values to go back to Peter. Her parents have to be on their knees praying right now or before when they actually filmed. I call bs on Peter loving Madison if he couldn't keep it in his pants a couple of nights. It's too late to cry. 

I have a feeling he and Victoria have been intimate before then. She will always be the mistress and never a wife. 

Respected Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@scatcat and @SuhseK - About the "Fantasy Suites" - Trista Rehn Sutter (the first Bachelorette, who after 16 years is still married to her "final rose") said that once the producers closed the door on the Fantasy Suite, she and Ryan watched movies and ate pizza all night. Brad Womack said that it's a chance to talk and really get to know each other without the cameras around, and so they could both be more comfortable. Jef Holm, Emily Maynard's final pick and former fiance, said that there was a time and place for everything and the Fantasy Suite is not it. Rachel Lindsay said when she got to the Fantasy Suite she was so tired all she wanted to do was sleep. One of the F3 girls one season said she did not want to marry the Bachelor and nothing happened in the Fantasy Suite. And so forth.  

DD tells me it's a different day today than it was when the show first started, and some Bachelors/Bachelorettes have made no secret of what went on in the fantasy suites.

But I'm just saying - the cameras are gone, and no one besides the couple knows what REALLY happens in those suites. Of course the producers will spin it to their advantage, and the Bachelor/Bachelorettes will go along with whatever they say! Smiley Wink

______

I knew it!  Why would you give up a luxury suite with all of the space, champagne, appetizers, spa robes, hot tubs and other amenities?  Plus, you get to spend extended time with the person you have been "jonesing" for all season long.  More one-on-one time! Just because you accept the fantasy suite doesn't mean you are in there getting busy!

However, Peter has a reputation ever since the windmill situation!  

Honored Contributor

i don't know why anyone would want to appear on this show (unless they have their own agenda for fame). I'm not into sharing a man with about 25 other woman. I don't like having to compete with someone for a man, my self esteem would be down in the basement if I wasn't chosen by the bachelor.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@kitcat51 wrote:

I think Peter picks Madison...can tell by the way he looks at her that she's the one.

@kitcat51 - Peter has said in an interview he knew who he wanted from the 4th episode on. I always thought it was Madison. You really can see attraction on both of their parts.

Hannah Ann is on to jump start her modeling/acting career. She was originally cast to be the "mean girl," but producers changed their mind.

Victoria is just a mess. She apparently IS a mean girl IRL. She will never be the Bachelorette because of her past, but you can bet she'll be on Bachelor in Paradise!

Kelsey has a good chance to be the Bachelorette. At the WTA show they gave her a very favorable edit, and she responded in turn. 

I haven't read anything about this season & haven't watched Peter's interviews so his comments are interesting, Thanks for sharing. I enjoy the show but tired of the silly conflicts producers set up...the champagne bottle mixup, the singer who was an ex, etc added nothing to the show. I like Hannah Ann, I don't care for Kelsey & hope she's not the Bachelorette but anyone is better than bringing back Hannah Brown for another go...oh please no.

@kitcat51, I so agree!!!  If Kelsey is the Bachelorette it will be nothing but a cry fest the entire season.   I am sure that is why they will pick her, they will see her as the next Hannah B, whom they appear to think is the best.

Esteemed Contributor

Well we found out it was Hannah Ann who did the Titanic hand scene. Other than that I got nothin'

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

The lastest rumor is Peter is seeing the shows producer Julie. There are pics posted of them. Harrison saying its one big happy family!

Respected Contributor

@Mersha wrote:

The best part of tonight's episode were the kangaroos watching Madison cry, fuss, and snivel.

Did anyone notice that before one commercial break Chris Harrison announced that if there were any SENIORS interested in looking for love to apply to the show???  I would love to know what age qualifies as senior in the Batchelor world.

@Mersha 

I only hope that the bachelor isn''t a senior!!!!!  I would prefer Brad Pitt!  He's single!

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I think Peter picks Madison...can tell by the way he looks at her that she's the one.

@kitcat51 

If you're right, there will be no children in the marriage--unless she changes her "values'"