Honored Contributor

The Bachelor Fantasy Suite 2/24/20

Tonight is Fantasy Suite.  I have not watched this program for years but decided to watch most of this bachelor.  I really could do without all the drama they make up.  It really is hard to believe this program still exists.  Women fighting over one man.  OMG!

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

Re: The Bachelor Fantasy Suite 2/24/20

@Katcat1 wrote:

Tonight is Fantasy Suite.  I have not watched this program for years but decided to watch most of this bachelor.  I really could do without all the drama they make up.  It really is hard to believe this program still exists.  Women fighting over one man.  OMG!

@Katcat1   Too desperate for me.  I can't watch....

Honored Contributor

I don't watch anymore either.

I think the producers ruined it by contriving various drama going on.

A friend of my daughters was picked but dropped out because she said they wanted her to act a certain way and she just was not comfortable playing a role they created.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Never watched it, never will.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

There is no Rosé ceremony tonight. The Rose ceremony will be next week when they bring all the women back. Go figure. Madison and Peter have a crying scene......to much scripted stuff and way to much drama. All about being a virgin and saving yourself tonight!😱(per Reality Steve website)
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched the show in years. I did see the promo with Madison (?) saying she would have a problem being engaged to Peter if he was intimate with the other women. Has she seen the show before, of course he has been with a number of the women, she is very naive if she thinks otherwise.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I haven't watched the show in years. I did see the promo with Madison (?) saying she would have a problem being engaged to Peter if he was intimate with the other women. Has she seen the show before, of course he has been with a number of the women, she is very naive if she thinks otherwise.

@Jordan2 I agree. She should have realized way before now that this would be coming up. Why even try out for the show if you have a problem with fantasy suite night! Too much scripted "drama" in this show.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Peter is all sad face after Madison's ultimatum. C@ck blocked 

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  @Sapphiregal   Remember the scene from Titanic and Rose's hand on the car's window?  Well, the bachelor just stole the scene with one of the women having her hand on the opague glass door.  OMG!  I had to laugh.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

you know he slept with the first two Madison might as well go home...Peter has no standards and neither do the young girls.