Honored Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🦃🦃

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

I like Liam but he distrusts everyone and speculates about everything. A meddling old lady should take on the role.

You're a better person than am I. I can't stand him.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Someone should wrestle that sweater off of him and wash it! 

I'd prefer to see them wash it with him in it... In an industrial washer... 

Large Load Auto Hospital Laundry Equipment Industrial Washer And Dryer

Can we throw Ridge in too?

Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Someone should wrestle that sweater off of him and wash it! 

I'd prefer to see them wash it with him in it... In an industrial washer... 

Large Load Auto Hospital Laundry Equipment Industrial Washer And Dryer

Can we throw Ridge in too?

@deepwaterdotter  He'd require the heavy cycle and still, I'm afraid he might clog up the works...

Honored Contributor

I used to like Liam.  Can't stand him now.  I wish Steph would just kick him to the curb.  Or Steph AND Hopeless.

I would love to see Thomas tough it out and make it and Liam look like the fool he is. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  The only reason I'm sticking with this train wreck at all is I have hopes that Thomas will prevail and Liam will ultimately be put in his place. 

Valued Contributor

Zoe, Paris and Zende need to go pronto. Ugh!

Honored Contributor

Do they have "tilt your head and roll your eyes" school for the ladies?  Good grief.

Paris is as obnoxious as Flo and Ho.  Zoe I can take or leave, and Zende is very wooden (he's running faux Hopeless a race for that), but seems to be getting a little better.

If I could get rid of characters?  Ho would number one, followed by Paris, and Liam.  Well, maybe Liam first right now.  But probably HO would GO! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd like to see Shauna, Flo, Paris, Zoey and Zende all hit the pike and they can then start from scratch putting together a cast of characters that have some level of interest and actors that can act... The women listed are all pointless and Zende sounds robotic every time he opens his mouth... 

Honored Contributor

It goes without saying I'd put Liam on a slow boat to nowhere or at the very least, recast the role...

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday November 23:

Is Hope in danger where Thomas is concerned? Not surprisingly, Liam and Steffy have very different opinions on the matter. While they agree to disagree, evidence mounts that one of them could be very, very wrong.

Meanwhile, Thomas hosts a dinner party that’s sure to be memorable. On the guest list? Hope, Douglas and — whether invited or not — Fauxpe, who does something downright shocking during the get together!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday November 24:

Finding it increasingly difficult to distinguish between reality and hallucination, Thomas makes a critical error which could tip others off to his fragile condition.

A furious Liam arrives at the scene of Thomas’ dinner party just in time to witness something truly shocking. How will he react?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday November 25:

Still trying to figure out exactly what just went down, Liam fills Steffy in. But how can he convince her that the unbelievable tale he’s telling is 100 percent true?

Thomas is snapped back to reality by the unexpected arrival of his sister’s boyfriend. Will Finn pick up on what’s happening and perhaps finally come to believe what Liam’s been telling him about Thomas?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday November 26:

The Bold and the Beautiful is pre-empted due to CBS Thanksgiving Day Parade coverage.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday November 27:

The Bold and the Beautiful will be airing a repeat of episode 7973 which originally aired on November 21, 2018, in which Pam pranks Quinn before Thanksgiving dinner.