Honored Contributor

Re: 🦃🦃 THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL NOVEMBER 2020 w/ SPOILERS 🦃🦃

Liam's gone around the bend... Box of rocks where his brain used to be... That dummy's got more on the ball than does he...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb We all know Thomas is nuts.  What's Liam's excuse?  Stupid doesn't count does it?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner  Simply put, there IS no excuse for Liam... He's just plain inexcusable... He needs to go, along with most of this bunch of dim-witted characters...

Honored Contributor

I watched this show for years when it first started and have been back and forth since then. I can't quite believe how badly the writing has fallen. Makes me wonder if Brad Bell was ever a talented writer or if in the early days the Bells merely surrounded this show with better outside talent and, of course, Bill Bell himself wrote the show for the first six or so years. Regardless and even accepting it's a challenge to keep coming up with compelling material, the mighty have really fallen. To me, this used to be one of the most riveting half hours on the air and it's become little more than laughable most of the time. Also noteworthy is the continued overall bad casting and weak character development. Shauna, Flo, Zende, Zoe, Finn, Paris  - - - none of the characters are particularly well done and most of them are poorly acted...

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday November 30:

Over the years, Liam has made a whole lot of decisions some viewers would call… let’s be kind and go with questionable. Today, he finds himself looking at some of those choices and wondering if perhaps somewhere along the line, he went astray.

Thomas continues to spiral, with things getting more intense by the moment. Will Finn be able to ascertain exactly what’s going on and help before it’s too late?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday December 1:

Having learned from Finn that Thomas is in crisis, Hope rushes over to see if she can help. But given how desperate and delusional a state she finds Thomas in, will even she — the object of his obsession — be able to bring him back to reality?

Steffy is forced to make a decision of the heart, and it might be the most difficult choice she’s ever made.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday December 2:

As Thomas’ grip on reality becomes less tenuous by the moment, Hope may be the only one who can pull him back. But how far is she willing to go in order to serve as his lifeline?

Steffy finds herself in the nearly impossible position of being caught between two men she loves in very different ways. Will she be able to prevent Liam from doing something she believes he’ll regret where Thomas is concerned?

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday December 3:

The good news: Thomas has a breakthrough today! The bad? It’s immediately followed by a breakdown which causes a panicked Hope to call Finn.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday December 4:

Steffy may be very happy that she’s started dating a medical professional when Finn goes into doctor mode, making a critical diagnosis of Thomas. Unfortunately, Liam’s not as clued in to Thomas’ situation and does something which could make the tense situation far worse.

Honored Contributor

I have started to worry that I watch this show because I think these people are dumber than I am.

Which makes me REALLY REALLY dumb. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I have started to worry that I watch this show because I think these people are dumber than I am.

@Sooner  Sweetie... NOT as a testament to your dumbness or anything, really... but you're posting here on the wrong month... 

Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner  Sweetie... NOT as a testament to your dumbness or anything, really... but you're posting here on the wrong month... 

Smiley Very Happy

@stevieb TOLD you so!  Woman EmbarassedWoman EmbarassedWoman SurprisedWoman Very Happy