Frequent Contributor

Re: 🌸🌸THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2021 w/SPOILERS🌸🌸

Liam is a good looking guy!  He looked great in the show today!!  

Honored Contributor

Re: ??THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2021 w/SPOILERS??

@Sooner wrote:

WHY ON EARTH DON'T THEY CLEAN UP THOMAS?  Woman Embarassed

@Sooner  I've been asking that since the show came back on the air. Surely there must be something in the contracts that permits the show to dictate to some extent anyway how an actor or actress needs to appear or be groomed. He looks like a total slop jar. He was a nice looking guy but at this point he's downright nasty looking, right down to that tired jacket he always seems to have on... This is the Thomas I remember and the one they need to get back...

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for next week: Xander tries to avenge  Emma and Thomas does the unthinkable

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@luvdavid wrote:

Liam is a good looking guy!  He looked great in the show today!!  

Sorry, agree to disagree...

Pin by Alysa Turner on gif | Arrested development, Arrested development gif,  Eye roll

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: ??THE BOLD &THE BEAUTIFUL MARCH 2021 w/SPOILERS??

@stevieb wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

WHY ON EARTH DON'T THEY CLEAN UP THOMAS?  Woman Embarassed

@Sooner  I've been asking that since the show came back on the air. Surely there must be something in the contracts that permits the show to dictate to some extent anyway how an actor or actress needs to appear or be groomed. He looks like a total slop jar. He was a nice looking guy but at this point he's downright nasty looking, right down to that tired jacket he always seems to have on... This is the Thomas I remember and the one they need to get back...

The Bold and the Beautiful spoilers for next week: Xander tries to avenge  Emma and Thomas does the unthinkable

OH YEAH baby!  That's it!  Woman Very HappyWoman EmbarassedWoman Wink

Maybe he's afraid of Brookie -- with her history and all!  Woman Surprised

Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Who picks out the clothes these people will wear?

That green thing Hope has on today looks way too big for her.

What Hope had on reminds me of a bathrobe & I agree it was way too big which makes it look like a robe.  

Honored Contributor

@Diamonds22 wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Who picks out the clothes these people will wear?

That green thing Hope has on today looks way too big for her.

What Hope had on reminds me of a bathrobe & I agree it was way too big which makes it look like a robe.  

@Diamonds22 I thought she had on her pajamas!  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hellie jo wrote:

I am so tired of saintly Brooke.Can't forgive Thomas,but Flo is just fine. Why on earth does she think Lame should be with Hope? I guess she thinks it's okay to not be faithful,as she sure has "been with" enough ,men and caused other people grief.

I was thinking the same thing @hellie jo I'm pretty new to this show, but I've been told that Brooke has many transgressions that she has been forgiven for, and so she should give what she has received from others. Now correct me if I got this wrong...Didn't I see Brooke upstairs in a bedroom doing the nasty with her son in law while her other daughter overheard it over a baby monitor?? I may be wrong because this was when they were showing repeats at the start of the pandemic. That's how I started watching this hot mess, that I can't turn away from. 😆  Was it her daughter, and did she forgive Mommie Dearest?? I also joined in this soap and found out that Brooke cheated with her sisters man Bill. I see her and Katie all chummy chummy now so I guess there's another case of forgiveness that was extended to her! I think Thomas should be forgiven but not forgotten this old Ho. I think this will drive a wedge between her and Scruffy, and she'll be looking for forgiveness again from him, Katie and Bill! 

P.S. I still hate Liam! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS   I am also pretty new to the soaps,but I remember someone saying that Brooke was 'with' a boyfriend of her other daughters.

Maybe someone would be able to let us know.

Brooke is something else.