Honored Contributor

Re: 👗👠THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS👗👠

Who would have guessed the kid from Gentle Ben grew up to be a skid row bum? I'd also rather watch Deacon searching for Sheila instead of Luna and RJ.

Super Contributor

Clint Howard

Esteemed Contributor

Finn's going to be in trouble with Boss Lady once she finds out about

this. Steffy's world will be crumbling once she catches Ivy next week

kissing Liam, should be good.

Not familiar with this actor but read that he is Ron Howard's brother.

Deacon finally has a buddy with Nine Toes' son.

438759038_956475322514223_5073905639964005506_n.jpg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

HAHAHA, yes it is getting good!!

First Ivy back and will wreak havoc with Steffy.

Second, I was wrong and the actual sleuths are Finn and Deacon!!

Love the garage dumpster scene between Finn, Deacon and Homeless one.. I just saw it an hour ago.

I think when they find out the truth one day and Sheila reappears she will be presented as a hero and princess when we all know her evil plotting ways. However, this will be short lived.........

Story finally getting interesting and oh Brooke, saying yes she was abused as well. Yesterday she was angry.  Huh?  Ok, enough with her lolol.

I hope they keep it up!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just watched today's episode.  They found 9 toes.

I personally still believe knowing Sheila Carter that this was another set up.  

Interested in seeing your thoughts.  No one gets out of mental institution, finds their enemy, pictures of 9 toes carefully photographed.  How long has it been, she's still alive after weeks?

No hydration? ridiculous....BTW,  I saw garbage man was Clint Howard, actor?

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for week of April 29:

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Monday, April 29:

In Monday’s recap, Deacon and Finn make a grisly discovery, Liam and Bill discuss moving forward, and Steffy senses something is off.

Emotions are at an all-time high when Deacon and Finn find Sheila Carter tied up in an abandoned warehouse.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Tuesday, April 30:

A while back, Scott Clifton told us that Ivy might just be the one who Liam reluctantly let get away. Well, he’s about to get another chance because she’s back… and today, they’re gonna lock lips! (Want to know what brought Ivy — and portrayer Ashleigh Brewer — back? Check out our exclusive interview!)

Being the crackerjack doctor that he is, Finn realizes his biological mother — that’d be Sheila, don’t ya know —  needs medical attention. But first, he has to figure out exactly how to release her from the chains that literally bind her!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 1:

Ridge and Steffy can’t help but wonder if maybe Deacon is having a bit too much of an influence over Finn. (Wait until they find out what’s been going on the past few days!)

Liam and Ivy recall their past. And while we’re sure this will include lots of romantic flashbacks, we’ve got those covered in our photo-filled gallery which includes their international jaunts and Los Angeles-based smooches!

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 2:

So what, exactly, went down when Sugar caught up with Sheila in Los Angeles? You won’t want to miss today’s episode, in which the nine-toed wonder details that encounter!

Having seen Liam and Ivy’s liplock, Steffy corners the Aussie and wants to know exactly what her intentions are toward their ex.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 3:

Liam and Steffy are living in a fool’s paradise as they talk about how wonderful it is that their children will live a life free of all things Sheila.

How did things spiral so far out of control for Sheila? Well, that’s what she wants to know and will finally find out today!

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl wrote:

I couldn't believe how Brooke was carrying on yesterday about poor Luna.  Calling her sleeping with Zende as a horrifying experience.  Get a grip Brooke!  A horrifying experience would have been for Luna to be abducted and held in a dark basement somewhere. 

Luna isn't a child and the worst thing that happened to her was a one night stand with another guy.  Zende isn't a serial killer.  Luna's biggest issue is that she probably enjoyed it and doesn't want RJ to know.  

Can we please move past this stupid s/l and stop acting like Luna is some innocent young child who was deflowered by the big bad Zende.  

I just knew they were going to make Luna the poor victim and Zende is going to be portrayed as some sort of a predator.  

In real life, this would be very traumatic and a real person could feel horrible, used, even raped. 

That said, the Luna story is boring.

Esteemed Contributor

Deacon and Finn are in the wrong professions. They need to start a

new business now. I would name their agency Goofus and Dr. Doofus

Detective Agency. They solve missing persons cases so quickly, they

are amazing.

Finn was headed to the hospital the day when Deacon told him they

had to go immediately of course. The hospital can wait. Nine toes is

in a desperate situation and needed saving. Boss Lady will just love

this and be so happy with Finn. 

Esteemed Contributor

Finn and Dean are the B&B Colombo without the trench.

Steffy must be bored stiff to get in everyone's business and she is boring as heck!

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness with today's show.  Son and lover Deacon find 

Sheila. (it was good by the way for a long time)

Wait, Finn is a doctor, Deacon the lover. She must have been sitting with no hydration for a long time now?

Finn keeps staring her saying "mom", and both staring at her.

Why didn't doctor Finn cal 911 ambulance on closeness  of death?

Or give small sips of water before  for Mom and call ambulance comes?

Just staring at Mom........

I think she will rise as a wonderful person (for awhile) and a hero to her son.  Ugh oh, poor Steffy, it's over.Oh and I think Ivy looked very pretty today.

She will be another problem for Steffy. and will  form a triangulation of some sort. It's about Liam mainly.