Honored Contributor

Re: 🎇THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS🎇

You have thought things through better than the writers @EdithEllenLily  I hope it turns out that she's alive.

Trusted Contributor

Have not posted in ages...but love reading your comments!

Wanted to pass along something that has popped up elsewhere online that maybe some of you who also watch "The Young and the Restless" would remember. I have only watched B&B since 2012...and I only briefly watched Y&R for a few years around the same time. So I have no personal memory of this theory that is making the rounds!

The storyline is that back in 2003 on the B&B, Sheila was in jail but was aided in her escape by a prison warden named "Sugar", who was played by Robin Mattson. Two years later on the Y&R, "Sugar" turned up...but...she looked identical to Sheila! The far-fetched plot was that Sheila had paid for Sugar to have plastic surgery and Sugar wound up looking like Sheila's doppelganger! Sugar was eventually thrown into prison and that was the end of the Sugar storyline.

So now people on other sites are wondering if Sheila could have been recently visiting with Sugar...Deacon had mentioned she was talking to someone from her past. And could it have been Sugar who was stabbed by Steffy? 

Kimberlin Brown gave that interview about the end of Sheila, etc...but people have pointed out that the actor who plays Finn did the same thing when everyone thought he had died.

And as to the toes, lol...if Sugar was totally crazy she could have had her toe cut off too. Or if not, then if the person stabbed was Sugar, if Finn or someone else sees that she has ten toes then they will know it's not Sheila.

But anyway...I first read this "Sugar" idea on a Today Show site, lol...and then Googled it and it is all over the internet! So just wanted to share it! I like the Sheila character so I'm hoping it was Sugar who was stabbed!

Trusted Contributor

Hello my old B&B friends!!  It's been 2 years since I've watched the show.  Yes.....I detoxed from both B&B and GH.  I did peek in for a few days last year but it seemed to be business as usual which made us all crazy.  Hope-Liam-Steffy business.

I might start tuning once more as I'm getting curious.  Please, why would Steffy be going to jail? And bad boy Thonas is now a good boy with Hope?

Also how is Diamond Bill and who is he with?  Don't tell me Katie again.

Thanks alot. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

Hello my old B&B friends!!  It's been 2 years since I've watched the show.  Yes.....I detoxed from both B&B and GH.  I did peek in for a few days last year but it seemed to be business as usual which made us all crazy.  Hope-Liam-Steffy business.

I might start tuning once more as I'm getting curious.  Please, why would Steffy be going to jail? And bad boy Thonas is now a good boy with Hope?

@Pink123 Good to see you back as well as @yellowBeetle I think I remember

you, you might have changed your posting name slightly.

No mention yet of Steffy going to jail but she has made numerous threats

lately she wanted Sheila dead. Of course, we still see the flashbacks of

the alley shooting of Steffy and Finn. Looks like Finn is losing his marbles

now that his wonderful birth mother appears to be gone. Maybe he will

press charges against Steffy, wouldn't that be something?

Yes, Thomas is a good guy again. Hope of course has saved him. She s

wearing an engagement ring on a chain from Thomas but has not yet

agreed to marriage.

The question is will Thomas and Hope continue to be a couple now that

Finn seems to be going bonkers. Looks like Hope will try to save Finn next.

Of course Liam will step in and be there for Steffy. Always ready to make

a move on her.

Bill is not with Katie, he has started dating Poppy again, Luna's mother.

She is a pill popping oddball who he knows from over 20 years ago and

he thought that he might be Luna's daddy but the loon said that he isn't.

Pretty much the same merry-go-round of nonsense, except a few new

unnecessary characters added to the show.

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite line of the day today was from Scruffy. When Finn is

standing there and insisting Steffy killed his mom, Scruffy says

outloud, "This is not a tragedy, this is a miracle". Woman LOL

Also, I was waiting for Finn with a drenched in blood hand to make

an imprint of his hand on his t-shirt then he can have a momento

from the day his lunatic mother supposedly died. 

Fiinn keep the rug too, tired of seeing it.

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@Pink123 wrote:

@Pink123 Good to see you back as well as @yellowBeetle I think I remember

you, you might have changed your posting name slightly.

No mention yet of Steffy going to jail but she has made numerous threats

lately she wanted Sheila dead. Of course, we still see the flashbacks of

the alley shooting of Steffy and Finn. Looks like Finn is losing his marbles

now that his wonderful birth mother appears to be gone. Maybe he will

press charges against Steffy, wouldn't that be something?

Yes, Thomas is a good guy again. Hope of course has saved him. She s

wearing an engagement ring on a chain from Thomas but has not yet

agreed to marriage.

The question is will Thomas and Hope continue to be a couple now that

Finn seems to be going bonkers. Looks like Hope will try to save Finn next.

Of course Liam will step in and be there for Steffy. Always ready to make

a move on her.

Bill is not with Katie, he has started dating Poppy again, Luna's mother.

She is a pill popping oddball who he knows from over 20 years ago and

he thought that he might be Luna's daddy but the loon said that he isn't.

Pretty much the same merry-go-round of nonsense, except a few new

unnecessary characters added to the show.

@threecees   Thank you.  You should have been a writer for the show, I'm serious, LOL.

I got it all, great synopsis but I don't recall Poppy ever.  I've watched the show since the begining but got lost on that one.

Yes, as usual Ms. Hope to rescue, Finn next victim and little puppy look Liam will be back to save Steffy.  No problem there.

I assume Brooke and Scruffy are still together.  I still like him when he is clean shaven. lol

And I also assume Donna is still with Eric "honeybear".  I did take a peek and saw he was in hospital some month back.

Deacon is still probably still lurking in the bushes, hahaha!!

Trusted Contributor

@threecees  Pink is still my name, yes stupid but I was looking at flowers and didn't care as they made me change it.  I was Serengeti.  You will remember this.

I remember @yellowBeetle  Hey, it's me Serengeti.  I have been off this thread for about 2 years.  Hope your well.  I'm watching tomorrow!

Trusted Contributor

@Pink123 wrote:

@threecees  Pink is still my name, yes stupid but I was looking at flowers and didn't care as they made me change it.  I was Serengeti.  You will remember this.

I remember @yellowBeetle  Hey, it's me Serengeti.  I have been off this thread for about 2 years.  Hope your well.  I'm watching tomorrow!

Hi Pink...Thanks for the "hello"!!! You mentioned being off this B&B thread for 2 years...I can top that, lol! I have not posted on this thread in at least 5 years!!! I've been on the Forums off and on since then...mostly off, lol...but when I posted it was usually on the "Sports" thread talking about the Eagles! Anyway, forgive me for not remembering your name "Pink" or "Serengeti"...but...your picture looks like someone I "knew" on here named "SouthFlorida"...is that you??? If so, it is wonderful to "see" you again! I am doing great...hope you are too! 

The reason I posted here today was with this wild story about Steffy stabbing Sheila, I had been reading stuff about it online...and it suddenly hit me today that maybe someone on this thread had read the same thing I had about Sheila's doppelganger "Sugar"! So I read back through the recent posts, which was lots of fun...and when I saw that others were doubtful that Sheila was really dead, I thought I'd share what I had seen online about "Sugar"!

Again, it was so nice to have you remember me!!! I do lots of political posting on other sites that takes up most of my time online, so I am not on here very often...today was the first time since last summer! But I hope you will enjoy getting back into B&B...this storyline with Sheila will likely lead to all sorts of other twists and turns involving Finn and Hope and Thomas... Steffy and Liam...and of course finding out if Sheila is really dead!

Enjoy!!!

Respected Contributor

@threecees Well I got Frankenstein's monster vibes about Finn when Li resurrected him. 

Today I felt Finn channeled Norman Bates/ Anthony Perkins.

I could almost hear the PSYCHO chirp...how about you?

If I were Steffy I would have hightailed it outta there.

Hope will open her trap and swear she heard Steffy threaten to kill Shelia.

This will cause a chain reaction for new relationships, breakups, marriage troubles, and incarceration.

This will include trouble between Brooke and Ridge. 
I feel Liam, that punk a ss will come to Steffy's rescue.

Hope and Finn will get together, but he will be psycho and once again, she'll be caught up in that sort of drama. 

Poor Thomas will be odd man out again.

Oh, and Deacon will be devastated and svengali Brooke.

At that point Shelia will come out of hiding and here we go round the mulberry bush again! Phew ! 😮‍💨 

I love guessing.

@EdithEllenLily  I love to make people laugh!  There's so much misery in this world, so I always keep trying!

Trusted Contributor

@threecees 

Just wanted to say "Hi" and thanks so much for the "welcome back"!!!

Always enjoyed your wonderful posts!!! I'll try to pop in a bit more often, lol...it's only been about 5 years since I last wrote on this thread!!! Thanks again!!!