Respected Contributor

Re: 🎇THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS🎇

If Eric has any pi ss  left in his sails... maybe Forrester Creations can design a lovely Orange ensemble for Steffy to wear while she's in Da Joint. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Love reading this thread -- you all make me smile and laugh, especially @KBEANS -- and I'm still watching B&B! Woman Very Happy

Well, I would like to see Thomas and Hope get married and have their family with Douglas and Beth where Thomas can continue his transformation and redemption with them all together. But what happens when Beth is a teenager and finds out what "bad daddy" Thomas did to keep her from Hope years ago?

Oh no, I don't like Hope with Finn...blech...Woman Tongue

I do not believe Sheila is dead. We know she has been meeting a lot with "someone from her past" and I think Sheila has baited Steffy into "killing" her.

Sheila was wearing the black cloak which could have hid a spongy suit filled with fake blood that would shoot out when the knife went in. Or perhaps Sheila gave bags of her own blood to fill the suit so when the blood on the knife is tested it is Sheila's blood. Then Sheila would bite on a dissolvable item that contained the blood so it would ooze out of her mouth.

The paramedics could have been paid off by Sheila to call her dead and take her body away while the keystone cops bagged evidence and interviewed Steffy. Sheila's body will be quickly "cremated" so there is no dead body to examine or autopsy. But the cops did not take the "blood-stained" rug as evidence! One day Finn will test the blood on the rug and find out it is fake or fake mixed with Sheila's own donated blood. Too late though because Steffy will be locked up in the pokey and Sheila will have gotten rid of her, which has been her goal.

Finn will be torn about Steffy "killing" his birth mom and they will part. Very icky if Hope and Finn hook up because of all of this. But then Sheila's son and Deacon's daughter would be together and Sheila and Deacon can celebrate months from now when she reveals herself to him, in secret, of course.

Deacon will be torn about turning Sheila in like always. And Liam will have his Steffy, even if it's just in prison visits. My guess is that Liam will get custody of Kelly while Hayes will stay with Finn. Steffy will be crying and crying over all of this in prison and submitting her clips for another Daytime Emmy.

But where will Sheila be? Perhaps in Genoa City with the person from her past, watching the news with her creepy slow smile that rivals R.J.'s...

What do you all think? Is Sheila really dead?!

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

RIP 🪦 OLD 9 TOES 🦶!!
Only God knows why, but I'll miss your antics.

Cue Chief Baker, and get the prison set ready for Steffy.

While Hope will keep her bed warm with Finn.

@KBEANS At least Sheila died with a pedicure, thankfully Steffy didn't

ruin that before she barged in and started another war.Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I don't believe that Sheila is really dead.  The mention that was made about Sheila meeting up with someone from her past gives me an inkling that it was someone else that Steffy allegedly killed.  

I don't believe that the writers would kill off (no pun intended) the character of Sheila so quickly.  The only way I see that happening is if they are going to end the whole Finn, Li and Poppy sl's. Unfortunately I think they are fully entrenched into B&B at this time.  

Honored Contributor

Why is Steffy going to jail?  Don't they have a make-my- day law?  If someone shot you and your husband once before, can't you shoot 'em in your house and say "self-defence?"

I don't watch, so I only know what I read in the bulletin board--to mis-quote native Okie son Will Rogers!

Super Contributor

Someone better count the toes on the corpse. 

I don't think it was Sheila - or at least when she comes back some day the writers will explain that she has a twin sister and that is who Steffy killed.

Esteemed Contributor

Love the responses.

Maybe somebody is wearing a Sheila mask, remember when Sheila

was wearing another face and the red hair wig and she was standing

outside Steffy's at that time too.

If not, I am sure she was able to quickly pick up somewhere in Deacon's

dump blood packets that squirt a mess all over the place. Probably

wearing a bullet proof vest too.

This is a character that will never die, she is like Jason from all the 

horror movies that I watched years ago.

Respected Contributor

Isn't this the second person Steffi killed....didn't she kill Thorne's daughter?

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Travone wrote:

Isn't this the second person Steffi killed....didn't she kill Thorne's daughter?

@Travone 

I do remember Alli, however it is spelled, she and Steffy had some kind of

scuffle outside and then somehow I had to look it up, info said Alli died after

she hit her head on a rock. Steffy innocent of course. 

th.jpg

Honored Contributor

@donovan wrote:

Someone better count the toes on the corpse. 

I don't think it was Sheila - or at least when she comes back some day the writers will explain that she has a twin sister and that is who Steffy killed.

Exactly what my husband said @donovan . He thinks we'll see her on a slab in the morgue, and 10 toes will be sticking out from the sheet.