Respected Contributor

Re: 👗👠THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL 2024 w/ SPOILERS👗👠

[ Edited ]

@Luvitorleaveit1 wrote:

The language sounds so childish and silly ten toes, birth muva I can't believe these are adults talking to each other.  How long is this going to drag on.

@Luvitorleaveit1 I've been thinking the same thing and I'm a fairly new viewer. "Sugar," Sheila's toes...and don't forget Luna's mom's mints, which have been a storyline for weeks now.

What worries you masters you.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Boss (Steffy) should hop over to Genoa City about now and get her own "vodka IV drip".  She really needs it.  For once, a look of terror in her eyes.

And old Sheila brewing up trouble already with Dr. Finnegan today and laughs about it.  In watching next week's previews I think an argument will allready ensue between Boss and Sheila.

Oh boy.  But I'll take anything  but bringing back Luna and pregnancy storyline right now with RJ and Zende.  

Respected Contributor

@AuntG 

Dear lord,  Sheila sure had a busy day and recovered quickly. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

In Soaps.com’s latest Bold & Beautiful spoilers for the week of Monday, May 13, through Friday, May 17, the impossible is asked of Finn, Luna is tested, so to speak, and Sheila is put on blast. Which, OK, is kinda an everyday occurrence for Sheila, but still.

In the sneak peek, which you can watch below, Deacon has daughter Hope do his dirty work for him. She not only reveals to Finn that her dad wants him to come to his and Sheila’s wedding, he wants him to play the role of best man!

Of course, Finn being Finn, we have a hunch that he will say yes, thereby giving viewers yet 

At the same time, Steffy is using her most authoritative tone of voice to tell Sheila that her twisted connection to Finn is being severed there and then. But unless Steffy brought the knife with which she stabbed Sugar, c’mon, she’s kidding herself. Sheila’s more likely to run off and get a tattoo that reads “biological mother”! (Tell ya the truth, it only makes us that much more .)

Finally, Luna, wearing the stricken expression that has come to be her norm, nervously awaits the results of — oh dear — a pregnancy test. And from the look on mom Poppy’s face, we’re gonna go out on a limb and guess that the rabbit died. Wonder if we’ll ever get back to the question of who Luna’s father is (because we already

Links removed

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, we are back to business!

@Pink123, @Travone @loveschocolate  @Snoofy  and all the rest who

post.

Thanks for restoring us @Mods.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was sad to see this thread disappear...so glad it's back!!

Regarding our B&B story, I am disappointed but not surprised that Sheila has returned. The powers that be must really like her but I am not a fan of this character at all. Dredging up her past over and over is so boring. And trying to get the viewers to be sympathetic to her plight to have a relationship with Finn and Hayes (she probably really does not want a relationship with Steffy but has to pretend she does to get "in" with Finn) just does not work for me. It's too bad the writers have "went" this way with the Sheila character. I like the Deacon character but he needs a new love interest which would steam Sheila into reverting back to her evil roots.

I was also hoping that Thomas and Hope would get married, but I guess deep down Hope cannot get past what Thomas did regarding Baby Beth and Hope was trying to not be like her mother, Brooke, with all of the office gymnastics. Can't wait for Thomas to return with another love; Hope will be so jealous.

Now if Finn would go crying to Hope over the Mawm Sheila issue and they hook up, that would be so ickyWoman Tongue 

I suppose I'll watch for awhile longer because it's less than a half hour each evening with the fast-forwarding. And that time could get shorter if there is too much Sheila!

As to the Luna-RJ-Zende situation, if Luna is pregnant, I'm hoping for Zende to be the father and for Luna and Zende to eventually get together over it. My guess is it will be drawn out with RJ "the sailor man" and Luna for a time but I'm rooting for Zende, even though he needs to improve his running form. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Wednesday, May 15:

Alarm bells sounded for this self-proclaimed protector from the moment he found out Sheila was alive. Now, Liam worries that Deacon’s joy over his fiancée poses a threat to Steffy.

Perhaps in hopes of redeeming herself after the Great Special Mint Debacle, Poppy inserts herself into Luna’s woes.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Thursday, May 16:

Surprising absolutely no one, Liam argues that Finn is not supporting Steffy as he should. Our question: Is it possible that Tofu Boy may be correct this time?!

Things move fast in Los Angeles! Mere months after beginning to date, R.J. and Luna decide their future.

Bold & Beautiful spoilers for Friday, May 17:

We’re guessing the Forresters and Logans won’t be checking their mailboxes for wedding invites after the news breaks that Deacon and Sheila are engaged.

It’s gonna feel like three steps forward and two steps back when Hope circles around again to expressing her frustration that Steffy encouraged Thomas and Douglas to leave Los Angeles.

Welp, we knew it wouldn’t be as easy as saying, “Wifey, I pick you,” and we were right. Watch for Finn to grapple with the weight of his situation with Steffy and Sheila. Will he get caught spending time with his Birth Mother™ on the sly?!

Esteemed Contributor

Some are seeing a resemblance especially with the same hairline.

Is Sheila a member of the Munster family?Woman Happy

Screenshot_20240513-164637.png

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@threecees wrote:

Some are seeing a resemblance especially with the same hairline.

Is Sheila a member of the Munster family?Woman Happy

Screenshot_20240513-164637.png

LOL. That is called a "widow's peak ". It used to be called a sign of beauty. Marilyn Monroe had a widow's peak.

Respected Contributor

YAY we're back - thanks!

@threecees  as usual another good one comparing Sjheila and her widows peak to eddie Munster! hahaha.