Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers, 76, Died This Morning

I heard a few weeks ago that she was really worried about Alan.  I don't think they spent much time apart.  

Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

I loved watching her on HSN with Colleen. She and I are one year apart in age and were diagnosed the same year. I sought out the best oncologist in our area. Eight months of two types of chemo and 35 radiation treatments. God bless, it hasn't returned, but I keep close tabs. We will always remember you fondly, Suzanne. Rest in peace. ❤️

Will pray your remission continues. Bless you on your brave fight.

Suzanne was a strong, determined woman who fought valiantly and refused to give up. She had a long happy marriage and a son I believe whom she loved very much. God bless her.

Respected Contributor

RIP Suzanne Somers Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very sad to hear. She was smart, funny and very successful and she loved her family. May they find peace and comfort in knowing she is no longer suffering! RIP Suzanne!

Valued Contributor

Suzanne.jpg

Respected Contributor

Suzanne Somers -

The World is left one Suzanne bright shining light darker, but then again, left a whole lot brighter by those whose lives you have touched, & those who know & love you.

Thank you for sharing your bright light with us Suzanne.  May G-d bless you. 

GIF--Four--Flickering--Purple-Candles.gif

(Pls note: My nick is in progress: - formerly  ~ MakeUp Maidn, briefly, 411 13 I 5 (-> All His), Seeking New Nickname, now testing:  JoyFilled Warrior

Honored Contributor

Suzanne's death made me think about her thigh master exercise equipment that was so popular years ago.  I was trying to remember what happened to mine.  Goodwill probably, lol.  I went over to Amazon to see if it was still being sold and there it was...$9.99.  I almost bought it.  Many expensive variations of it now but I think the thigh master will aways be connected with her name.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I like her.  I purchased some of her items.  She was a cutie. A good example of a woman who kept her figure and looks.  Dressed nicely too.   

I remember in the past all the petty and nasty posters who couldn't wait to shred her when she came on the air.  I didn't trash her - I admired her business sense and talents.  

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Antenna TV is airing a mini Threes Co marathon this afternoon and eve. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I heard a few weeks ago that she was really worried about Alan.  I don't think they spent much time apart.  

Knowing a bit about how this dreadful disease affects others the concern and worry about your loved one can take years off our own lives.. But I have seen alternative methoeds that have added many years of life to the patient.