Honored Contributor

Re: Suzanne Somers, 76, Died This Morning

I heard Alan say in her Lifetime bio years ago that if she should pass before him, he will not be able to go on. He is 10 years older too than Suzanne. . 

Esteemed Contributor

A long time ago I saw her on a talk show advocating long term use of hormone replacement therapy, all against her doctor's opinion. She claimed it could keep you young warding off natural aging processes.  Perhaps that is true, but extended use of hormones past menopause can cause uterine or breast cancer. Most doctors weghing in on it, will say that ten years would be the max, and preferrably less than that. While 77 is not young, it is certainly not as old as so many people are living today. She should have at least lived into her 80's.

Respected Contributor

So sad.  I'll miss her.  rip suzanne. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I apologize for this brief detour, referring to ----->

( @Mmsfoxxie   "Tagline"

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rest in Peace, Nightbirde.

Thank you tremendously, for showing us, me, how to live, and, what is more, how to live & be happy, in a most, imperfect, sometimes unfair world.  Yet still, you showed us, me, to even be happy then, nonetheless..

May G-d Bless you, Nightbirde.  You've lit many of our candles you left here in this earthly world.

GIF--Flicking--Short-Red-Candle.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nightbirde"

(Jane Kristen Marczewski)

pic--Nightbirde---dies-at-31--Multiple-cancers.jpgagt-nightbirde-memorial1--larger.jpg

(Pls note: My nick is in progress: - formerly  ~ MakeUp Maidn, briefly, 411 13 I 5 (-> All His), Seeking New Nickname, now testing:  JoyFilled Warrior

Honored Contributor

This is so sad!  I just loved her zest for life and her energy!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

Regarding her husband, Alan-- I remember how smitten with Suzanne he was years ago, before they were married. She was a frequent guest on his early (very early) '70s show, Man Trap. I caught that show often, because it aired here just before Virginia Graham. I'm sure he's devastated.

What worries you masters you.