Honored Contributor

Sunday 9/20/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

The big news in the house today is that they got playing cards and learned how to play gin rummy. Steve practiced his speech to evict Vanessa pointing out that he was Cody to her being Derrick. (It's kind of sweet that he thinks Vanessa will let him evict her. You just know that momma Vanessa won't let that happen. Oh, Steve may want to, even plan to evict Vanessa, but when push comes to shove and Vanessa is staring him down, will he finally show some backbone? I'm not so sure.)

Don't be shocked to see the feeds go down for a while today as the houseguests get to watch a football game or movie. By now the houseguests are going a bit stir crazy, so BB generally gives them some distractions.

We have a show tonight! On tonight's show we'll get the start of the endurance comp for HOH where they were dunked in the red stuff and swung against the wall. We'll also see the "Remember when (insert name of houseguest here) did/said/saw (insert name of action/statement/etc here)?" segment. In many cases the houseguests "remembering" these events never saw them, but BB has 'best of' footage they want to use and by God they'll use it. The show will end with the conclusion of the HOH comp with Vanessa winning the first stage. Just three more days and one more show after tonight and this season will be a wrap. It's been a pretty good one.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: Sunday 9/20/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

@gardenman, good morning.  Re my tile, they used thinset but they never made the motion (Greg uses a slight twist, with pressure) to push the tile into the thinset.  so there was no bond.  Unreal.  Now when I walk I feel the difference, LOL, I'm actually walking on a floor.

Honored Contributor

Annabelle the cat, yesterday you said the twins used "what God gave them" but I must point out that their boobs came not from God but from South Florida Center for Cosmetic Surgery (or someplace similar).

Austin definitely has a "future restraining order" vibe but I don't think it will be Liz.  possibly Jen already has one drawn up.

Danks, I came up with the moniker "Garden Girls" but I don't feel comfortable using it in Gardenman's thread, it feels kind of weird doing that.  But after the season probably someone will start a thread just for girl talk?

Anyone know exactly what Steve did that the frat changed the rules and kicked him out?

Honored Contributor

Lori. Yeah, you want to set the tile and even tap it down using a rubber mallet or wooden block. Every so often you should lift a tile after setting to ensure there's good coverage and a good coating of thinset on the back of the tile. It sounds like your original installer cut a few corners.

Liz has distance on her side where Austin is concerned. She's from Florida and he's in California. He's an arrogant, controlling jerk, but I agree that if rejected by Liz he'll crawl back to Jen and beg for forgiveness. Now, Jen might need the restraining order, but I suspect Liz can get away pretty easily.

I haven't heard what Steve did with the fraternity, and my guess is it's a lie he made up as otherwise word would have leaked out. The Big Brother houseguest investigators (also known as superfans) would have sniffed it out by now if there was anything there. Before the first show we had the mug shot photos, arrest records, job histories, backgrounds, etc. of every houseguest, so if there was anything significant there, we'd likely know it by now. The fans dig up every photo, video, public record, newspaper mention, and whatever else they can find as soon as the names are released. Very often they discover stuff the CBS staff missed, like Crazy James' gay videos. As far as I know, no one's uncovered anything regarding Steve and his fraternity, so it's likely something he lied about.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Respected Contributor

SORRY, LOOOOORRRRRI.....I thought it was Tucka who came up with the GG

classification.......Weird ? Like in what way ? ( You know ,better than most, that I am absolutely clueless about some cyber things.) I would think GM would find it flattering.........his own little harmless cult !

The general consensus was that this was a good season.....I just wasn't feeling it. I thought it was one of the worst but, as I said before, it may simply be my own mindset that was the problem. There is always next year!

Respected Contributor

Out of curiosity......has Vanessa worn a bathing suit, shorts and tank or bikini at all this season ? 

She seems to be always covered up.....

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

Out of curiosity......has Vanessa worn a bathing suit, shorts and tank or bikini at all this season ? 

She seems to be always covered up.....

There are bikini photos of her out there and she has a good body, but she hasn't shown it this season at all, except in the required house photo.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Trusted Contributor

As always - Thanks Gardenman.

I think Vanessa has this in the bag.  Steve is so phony.

Honored Contributor

@Danky wrote:

SORRY, LOOOOORRRRRI.....I thought it was Tucka who came up with the GG

classification.......Weird ? Like in what way ? ( You know ,better than most, that I am absolutely clueless about some cyber things.) I would think GM would find it flattering.........his own little harmless cult !

The general consensus was that this was a good season.....I just wasn't feeling it. I thought it was one of the worst but, as I said before, it may simply be my own mindset that was the problem. There is always next year!

No problema, Danks.  Weird as in I don't want to embarrass Gardenman.  And if it does embarrass him now I've done it again, yikes.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Gardenman, for the info.

Liz is said to be a fixture in the Miami club scene.  I suspect when she goes clubbing now she'll be in for a rough time.  As I write this many crazed wrestlers and Hell's Angels may be making their way to South Beach,  Those are the ones that won't get in the club, they'll have to wait outside all night for her and wait they will, till the sun comes up, convinced they are her type and they will win herrrruhhh heart.