Contributor

Re: Sunday 9/20/2015: Big Brother 17 Live Feed Spoilers and Updates!!!

I agree with you, Danky , just wasn't into it this season, BUT I did watch every single episode! Love your sense of humor. Keep those posts coming.

Honored Contributor

Every season I watch expecting I don't what but every season I find the house guests distasteful or worse. It's not the lying, I appreciate an accomplished liar. This season, the only one not cringe worthy or pathetic or mindless was John.

Honored Contributor

present for Danky, enjoy !

1#hoot.gif

Contributor

Gardenman, Thank you for your updates. This is the first thing I check every day and will miss it. This has been a confusing year with these houseguests. I really wish they could send Vanessa home but will not hold my breath.
Trusted Contributor

I would like to give a hugh thank you to gardenman for all the updates, etc. that you do for us everyday!  It's alot of work and I really appreciate it and the entertainment you provide.  Thanks also to the rest of the gang for all your interesting posts and insight.  I've enjoyed it very much.  I needed to make sure I posted this today because I will be out of town Mon-Fri on vaca and there is no tv where we are going Woman Sad This was planned months ago and who knew the finale would be that week.  I won't be reading and as soon as I get home Friday the 1st thing I will do is watch the finale.  Guess I'm rooting for Steve.  I would have been for Liz IF she hadn't hooked up with that fool.  However if it's Liz and Vanessa I'd have to go with Liz.

Last Friday I finally got to start voting again and all my votes have gone to James.  I would have liked to given John some but there is no point because all you are doing is cancelling out your own votes.

Enjoy the finale!

sabra

Respected Contributor

SABRA----I am sorry that you won't be with us for the big reveal. I hope you have a wonderful vacay.....this has been quite a year for you and it's wonderful that you are getting some time away. 

One request---I know your horrific injury "got in the way" last year but, please, try to stay in touch.....I, and others, miss you and your posts. Hugs ! 

Trusted Contributor

@Danky wrote:

SABRA----I am sorry that you won't be with us for the big reveal. I hope you have a wonderful vacay.....this has been quite a year for you and it's wonderful that you are getting some time away. 

One request---I know your horrific injury "got in the way" last year but, please, try to stay in touch.....I, and others, miss you and your posts. Hugs ! 

Thanks Danky.  It has been a challenging year but I just keep on keeping on.  You guys have cheered me up many days when I'm down in the dumps.  I will do my best to stay in touch and will probably have something to say after the finale.  Hugs back to ya! Heart

Respected Contributor

@SoozieQ2 wrote:

I agree with you, Danky , just wasn't into it this season, BUT I did watch every single episode! Love your sense of humor. Keep those posts coming.

Thanks so much, Soozie---I wondered why you weren't posting all that much. As I said to Sabra, I hope you, too, will stick around after the show is over and stay in 

touch when you have the time....

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

present for Danky, enjoy !

1#hoot.gif

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC----I know you don't mind GM but my apology anyway.

This is my public declaration of extreme fondness for the rulers of the ocean....

Another wonderful Susy to add to the list---I knew it back when and I know it now...you are THE BEST !

Honored Contributor

I don't agree with ALL your choices of friends, but, we're in agreement on this one.