Honored Contributor

Instead of starting different threads, I thought I would combine the shows in one.This is information I got from my TV Guide, if anything is incorrect it's on them!

1. Space Force on Netflix (May 29) starring Steve Carell, Lisa Kudrow, John Malkovich, and Don Lake, it's a comedy.

2. Yellowstone (June 21 Paramount Network) starts season three with Josh Holloway as a new addition to the cast.

3. Dirty John:The Betty Broderick Story (June 2 USA). The show moves from Bravo to USA and stars Amanda Peete and Christian Slater. I am looking forward to this.

4. Perry Mason (June 21 HBO) Stars Matthew Rhys as Perry Mason pre-legal career as a low-rent PI in depression-era L.A. (eight episodes).

5.The Alienst:Angel Of Darkness (July TNT) Dakota Fanning, Luke Evans, and Daniel Bruhl are all back.

6. Quiz (May 31 AMC) This is about the cheating scandal of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire in England. It stars Matthew MacFadyen (Succession, I wonder if he is British) and Sian Clifford (Fleabag).

This is just some of what will be coming up this summer.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2....thank you for posting this.  

I am interested in watching "Quiz"!!!  Anything with Matthew MacFadyen who is a great British actor and is a hunk of a hunk of a man, lol..  I especially loved him in "Pride and Prejudice" starring Keira Knightley.

Can't wait to watch it.  And thank you again, or I wouldn't have known MY HUNK was coming up, lol.

Honored Contributor

I think we have all seen enough about Betty Broderick in the last 30 years, why rehash it all now?? I think Meredith Baxter did a fine job as Betty in the early 90's. 

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Jordan2....thank you for posting this.  

I am interested in watching "Quiz"!!!  Anything with Matthew MacFadyen who is a great British actor and is a hunk of a hunk of a man, lol..  I especially loved him in "Pride and Prejudice" starring Keira Knightley.

Can't wait to watch it.  And thank you again, or I wouldn't have known MY HUNK was coming up, lol.

@kittykatkay I have only seen Matthew MacFadyen on Succession as Shiv’s husband, who is spineless. He’s a very good actor, I would have never guessed he was British.

Honored Contributor

I left off  the second season of Homecoming on Amazon Prime which is available starting tomorrow. This was the show Julia Roberts was in ( she isn’t on the second season). I also forgot to mention The Politician on Netflix starring Ben Platt and Gwyneth Paltrow (Summer), I can’t wait for this. Ben Platt has a special on Netflix, Ben Platt Live From Radio City Music Hall a concert taped last fall.