Regular Contributor

Okay, so we've had posts on movie scene that makes you Smile, movie scene thatd makes you cry......What movie scene makes you Laugh Out Loud?  Laughing is my favorite thing to do and we sure could use it during quarantine.

I have several, but 2 that come to mind are from Pittsburgh's Michael Keaton movies, go figure!

NIGHT SHIFT - When Michael Keaton meets new boss Henry Winkler, he picks up a photo off Winkler's desk and asks if it's his girlfriend....HW responds, "fiancee" and Keaton pauses and says, "Nice frame".  

Near the end of the movie, Keaton jumps off a balcony and lands on his face....HW asks if he's okay, MK responds, "yeah....the cement broke my fall".

Mr Mom....the old " 220, 221 whatever it takes"

Let's hear your LOL moments!

Honored Contributor

The end of 'The Birdcage' when you first spot Gene Hackman in drag, then enjoy him dancing his way out of the scene.

Respected Contributor

Meg Ryan enjoying her food with Billy Crystal in "When Harry Met Sally."

Greatest line, "I'll have what she's having!" Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

The one scene that cracked me up was in Kangaroo Jack when they put the jacket on him and were taking his picture and then he regained consciousness.  The guy holding him screamed and the kangaroo screamed and then he hopped off wearing the jacket with all of the money.   

My husband was watching that movie again the other evening and I had to pop into the room just to see that scene.   It never fails to make me laugh. 

Honored Contributor

Father of the bride with Steve Martin, whenever the wedding planner talks.  He cracks me upSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

From My Cousin Vinny:

Mona Lisa Vito: [Vinny looks at her funny] What?

Vinny Gambini: Nothing. You stick out like a sore thumb around here.

Mona Lisa Vito: Me? What about you?

Vinny Gambini: I fit in better than you. At least I'm wearing cowboy boots.

Mona Lisa Vito: Oh yeah, you blend.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOL Movie Scene

[ Edited ]

It's hard to think of a scene off hand that makes me LOL

but stand-up comedy is easier for me....

Sinbad  

No swearing and cracks me up.  I saw him live a quite a few years ago. He is awesome.

Also Ron White stand up is so funny. But definitely more towards R rated