Valued Contributor

In the previews, Robin is shown without makeup in a hospital room with COVID.  Those eyebrows are not tatooed on.  She has good shaped natural eyebrows that do need to be darkened.  Heaven only knows why she paints on those weirdly sperm shaped brows on.  I would have thought some of the teenage girls in the family would have taken her in hand and fixed those brows.  She would be better off with her natural brows - it just boggles the mind.

Honored Contributor

I'm still wondering what the heck Kody was trying to do on that dance floor.??..i'm still shaking my head    thinking what a fool he is making of himself!😖😲😡

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Kody's personality has always been all over the place. I've read comments from people thinking he may have some sort of unaddressed mental health issue. Through the years this show has been on I've wondered about that myself.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Kody's personality has always been all over the place. I've read comments from people thinking he may have some sort of unaddressed mental health issue. Through the years this show has been on I've wondered about that myself.

I definitely believe he has some sort of mental health issue.  I've read here and elsewhere where people call him arrogant, a narcissist, self-absorbed among other things.  I 100% believe he is a narcissist.  It's practically a textbook case.  His wives and his older kids are starting to realize this (or at least admit it to themselves).  I didn't watch SW in the beginning but I have to wonder if he's gotten worse over time or if he's always been this way.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

I've long thought that Kody suffers from an  attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.

I'm no psychiatrist, but why else would he choose a lifestyle that actually requires flitting around from place to place, house to house, from one bed to another to keep up with four wives and a couple dozen kids.

Respected Contributor

@novamc1 

"I've long thought that Kody suffers from an  attention deficit disorder and hyperactivity.

I'm no psychiatrist, but why else would he choose a lifestyle that actually requires flitting around from place to place, house to house, from one bed to another to keep up with four wives and a couple dozen kids."

I agree with you.  I also think that his wives, except for Robyn, have low self esteem.  Why would any woman think that she is not worthy of having a man for herself. I have never met a man that is so wonderful that I would be willing to share him with three other women.    

Trusted Contributor

I can't believe that show is still running.I will say I watched it years ago,but have not in a while.Personally they all are nuts,waste of time.They all need to go another direction!

Trusted Contributor

I gather from the previews I've seen of tonight's show, Janelle is ready to kick his $$@$% to the curb and poor Mari is sad that he is asking her why she still hangs around.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Esteemed Contributor
To address Kody and his "dancing " , He danced the same way at both his children's weddings also ! The first time I saw it , I think it was Mykelti's wedding. He and Christine were , well he was all over the place doing all those crazy moves and I just laughed out loud 😂 How embarrassing I thought 🙄 That IS the way he dances if you want to call it that .
Honored Contributor

I had a hard time listening to him last night, its always everyone elses fault!

Robyn  is so pathetic denying she  has/ had any part of what all the wives are saying or doing🤮😡

Daughter didn't even want to hug him as she was getting ready to leave until Kody asked if she was going to hug him....i would have said no..and left!

He lies so much that he believes his lies!

ok..yes,i will watch the next show this Sunday!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."