Honored Contributor

So Kody was turned off by Christine and couldn't be with her because of the way she treated Robyn. Oh wait, he wasn't actually attracted to her when he married her either.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4    Turn your TV off and don't waste your time.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Hi @colliemom4 

I understand.  It's hard to turn away from the train wreck that is that show!  I haven't watched but I have not checked my saved shows lately.  Do we still call that DVR?  LOL

Kody's hair is a trip.  When he pulls it back and he has a natural mo-hawk.  I crack up.  The mormon faith is something very unfamaliar to me.  And as adult they can do what they want.  But I don't understand the polyamorous life.  I cannot share my spouse.  Sorry.  No.  

Trusted Contributor
I don't know how she has put up with him as long as she has. He seemed to think she should just be ok staying in a loveless marriage for the rest of her life. However, there are probably more people than you would think who do that and I am not just talking about multiple wife situations.
Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

Re: Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

I haven't watched this in the last 2 or 3 seasons, except once in awhile. I taped the newest episode and sure enough Kody Brown is STILL a PIG. He has the worst hair I've ever seen on TV surpassed only by his rotten, mean ugly personality.

Everyone knows that smirking simpering Robyn has always been his favorite. She divorced husband #1 so Kody could marry her and adopt her kids and then they cranked out 1 or 2 more.

I'm with Christine. I wouldn't want a husband who won't hug me or hold my hand. That's no kind of marriage, at least not for me.  My late DH was very affectionate and I think she needs to get out while the getting is good.

And Kody is only worried about a future BF or husband tryling to "get his money"!!! What an a-hole he is!

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Love my grandkids 

Here Here!! That dude is JERK!

Frequent Contributor

Seems Janelle will be next.  I feel sorry for the kids.

Trusted Contributor

Hi @Sapphiregal 

I know what you mean and I am with you.  Better to be alone and have the opportunity to be loved, than to just die inside while you're in a miserable marriage.  

But he doesn't care because he gets affection and he is completely selfish and self centered. 

He didn't even go to his own daughter's major surgery in another town. He let them go to deal with that just the two of them.  I know with covid and all but he is the father and should be there. It's hard to be a health care situation, caring for someone, just one person.  Waiting alone, being unsure if you are going to miss the doctor while you run to the rest room.... going home alone. Just being alone worrying.  Horrible human being.  Thanks for having 20 kids but not giving a ****** about any of them. 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  I don't always watch either but it's not hard to pick up where you left off lol.

I was surprised that Kody used the excuse of Christine getting another man and money, but I believe he will say or do anything to protect sobbin Robyn. I don't know why I was surprised. I guess he never ceases to amaze me. If he won't help his sickly daughter he's garbage anyway.

Honored Contributor

@justashopper wrote:

Hi @colliemom4 

I understand.  It's hard to turn away from the train wreck that is that show!  I haven't watched but I have not checked my saved shows lately.  Do we still call that DVR?  LOL

Kody's hair is a trip.  When he pulls it back and he has a natural mo-hawk.  I crack up.  The mormon faith is something very unfamaliar to me.  And as adult they can do what they want.  But I don't understand the polyamorous life.  I cannot share my spouse.  Sorry.  No.  

@justashopper  Hi. I still call it a DVR. I think Kody's hair has a life of it's own. I'd rather see him in a hat - pulled down over his face lol. I can't stand his whiny personality either....the way he has his meltdowns. I don't see him as a leader or strong. I see him as very weak. He's not the type of man I'd be attracted to at all for many reasons.