Respected Contributor

Kitty Galore, I am sort of frightened for Mckelti, I don't like her being so far from her family. He seem like a weird guy!!

Respected Contributor

snoop, I hope that don't come to blows, but I think Kody is trying to really get along with his Son-In-Laws so that his daughters stay happy. and he won't lose them.

Respected Contributor

colliemom4, Mckelti must know them rather well, I thought it was rather odd myself. I felt uncomfortable for her. Where was the house ware things I wonder??

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

colliemom4, Mckelti must know them rather well, I thought it was rather odd myself. I felt uncomfortable for her. Where was the house ware things I wonder??

@BeccaLou  Yes. It was more like a bachelorette party. It was odd.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Turned it on for a minute and Kckelti was having a bridal shower. Tony's family all gave her lingerie. The sister wives were acting all uptight about it. Thought it was pretty funny.

@colliemom4   I thought it was pretty funny too.  Mormons do tend to be uptight about these types of things.   What is strange is Tony's family is also Mormon so them giving lingerie seems kind of strange.  I don't know in my family we give lingerie and find that totally normal for a bridal shower!  Some do give household items as well.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

Turned it on for a minute and Kckelti was having a bridal shower. Tony's family all gave her lingerie. The sister wives were acting all uptight about it. Thought it was pretty funny.

@colliemom4   I thought it was pretty funny too.  Mormons do tend to be uptight about these types of things.   What is strange is Tony's family is also Mormon so them giving lingerie seems kind of strange.  I don't know in my family we give lingerie and find that totally normal for a bridal shower!  Some do give household items as well.

@Kitty Galore  I haven't been to a bridal shower in a long time.... but it wouldn't bother me to see lingerie given as a gift. That is strange that Tony's family is Mormon and was giving lingerie lol.