Honored Contributor

Re: Sharon Osbourne - The Talk

@faeriemoon wrote:

I wonder if the new hair color was done do disguise some "work".  I think I prefer the red on her.  

She's an edgy gal.

She said she had a lift when the new season started last year. I saw her before photos from years ago and she is unrecognizable. 

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I wonder if the new hair color was done do disguise some "work".  I think I prefer the red on her.  

She's an edgy gal.

@faeriemoon  An article that I was reading about her color change mentioned that she recently had a “facelift.”

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

She's an edgy gal.

She said she had a lift when the new season started last year. I saw her before photos from years ago and she is unrecognizable. 

@Trinity11 

Unrecognizable ... but definitely better.    NO woman looks the same decades later, surgery or not.  She has definitely chosen her surgeons well.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Trinity11 wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

She's an edgy gal.

@Trinity11 

Unrecognizable ... but definitely better.    NO woman looks the same decades later, surgery or not.  She has definitely chosen her surgeons well.

Yes, her appearance is the result of a very skilled surgeon @Tinkrbl44 .