Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sharon Osbourne - The Talk

I have a friend who died her hair red.  It was probably a home job because it always bordered more on a light red/orange.  She has hair past her shoulders.  I hadn't seen her awhile and when I did, she had gone totally gray.  I assume it was coloring because otherwise it would be in a grow-out stage.  It was amazing how much better she looked.  Took years off her. 

Honored Contributor

She looks great.

Honored Contributor

On my monitor her hair is not platinum blond rather it is gray. Maybe in different light she looks blond?

Either way, this color will probably be a lot less maintenance.

Respected Contributor

I really like it.  She has always had a great haircut, and I liked the red color as well, but this fellow who is doing the gray color is fabulous.  I wish he'd do my hair.

She has nice thick hair and its the perfect length on her.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

I think she looks younger with the red hair.The platinum looks good too.

Honored Contributor

The makeup is the biggest improvement with the white hair..,.what is her true, natural color? The red was too fake-looking....but the white would take some getting used to...she is an attractive woman.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Not all women can change to white hair and it becomes an improvement.  Sharon's isn't bad, but Jane Fonda's photo in the link in the first post is NOT an improvement.  

For some women, instead of going white, they should go for a light ash blonde.  White can be too harsh for some complexions.   JMO

oh my......i think JANE FONDA looks spectacular in that photo!......from head to toe.

@sunshine45  I couldn't agree more !   I think that color hair looks fabulos on her and on SO. 

Respected Contributor

I love the new color - she looks fabulous!!

Honored Contributor

WOW!  What a huge difference.  I don't usually like grey/white hair as it seems to make most look older but she actually looks younger and not as harsh. 

Super Contributor

I like the red or should I say darker color.  However, the former red was a bit garish.  I'd love to see her with perhaps a more natural red or even light shades of brown with caramel highlights.  I think that would work with her coloring.  But, with all that said, she doesn't look bad with the silver hair. However, I do feel she looks somewhat older than her 67 years.