Honored Contributor
Did everyone notice that Vanessa had that red dot on her head now? They aren't in a religion/culture that requires that. I read that Ashley just likes for them to all wear one. Next week's episode looks like plenty of amped up drama.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:
Did everyone notice that Vanessa had that red dot on her head now? They aren't in a religion/culture that requires that. I read that Ashley just likes for them to all wear one. Next week's episode looks like plenty of amped up drama.

What on earth does that dot mean???  Even the baby has one.  I think Vanessa should really reconsider and run.  Demitri is weird too. lol

Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

What on earth does that dot mean???  Even the baby has one.  I think Vanessa should really reconsider and run.  Demitri is weird too. lol

I don't get this threesome at all.  I think Vanessa is very immature and "needy"... She is such a pretty girl too.  Ashley reminds me of Paige.  Very controlling.  These women are desperate for a "friend" and babysitter.  And, they are willing to let their "friends" go to bed with their husbands.  Very, very strange IMO.

So, what's up with the youngsters (the threesome) who are skyping with someone who doesn't want to be seen on camera????

Also, the other threesome, with the 7 children between them?  The ones who were "played" by Jennifer who is supposed to have died but is in Australia???

Is this series over OR are they going to give us some new people to worry about???

I just don't "get" the idea of being desperate enough for a girlfriend, that I would even let her sleep with my husband.... Also, I would wonder about my husband.  The husband has absolutey nothing to lose and everything to gain.  Wifey gets a g/f, kitchen helper, babysitter, housekeeper and maybe gets hubby off her back???  I never thought of it that way.  LOL  But, Paige just can't take it.  She wants everything except the sharing hubby part.

I also don't get the way the boys were so upset that Brandy left and isn't coming back.  They only met her one time.  The last weekend she was there for two days with her daughter.  Those boys need friends in school and neighbor kids.  This is too much for them and I don't think it's fair either.  They shouldn't be included in their parents' problems and decision making so early in the game.   Actually, they act more like adults than their parents.  JMO again

Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

@Citrine1 wrote:

Out of all the couples, Ashley and Demitri are the ones I really don't get.  He just seems like he's horny and looking for someone else to have sex with.  And who knows what is motivating her to live this lifestyle?  To build a tribe?  -  Huh?

I just read that, although they refer to each other as husband and wife, they are NOT legally married.  She said it wouldn't be fair to the other wives.  I found this information on line under "little known secrects about seeking sister wives" (or something like that).  The information is from 2018.  

@Citrine1  You are right. They aren't even married.

They are the strangest.  Ashlee admitted that the biggest perk of having vanessa is babysitting.  I thought it was weird that Demitri asked the mom for permission to marry vanessa when he is not going to legally marry her, since he is not legally married to ashlee.  What a strange group.  

That camper guy does seem like a dirty old man.  He is kind of disgusting.  His wife seems crazy, at one point she truly believes in the lifestyle and then she is totally rude to the other woman.  They went looking for a woman and then she is totally obnoxious to the woman.  I really don't understand why the kids were crying.  They just met this woman and I believe they only saw her twice.  That whole thing was weird.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not getting this "wedding" next week.  Is Dimitri marrying both of them?  Why, after 9 years and 3 kids, have they never married?  Now, all of a sudden, a wedding and asking the mom for he hand of her daughter.  If you ask me, they are all crazy.

Maybe Vanessa's mother knows something about her daughter that she wants kept secret and feels that Dimitri will take care of her.  After all, he seems to have money - but they moved from Atlanta to California so fast, as though he was running away from something or someone and the house in Atlanta was much nicer than the one they have now.

I still think that he and Vanessa should have done the "deed" at a hotel or a weekend getaway - certainly not in the next room.  That's what I meant when I said that I thought Vanessa was immature......

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie  I agree with everything you've said. I can't stand Paige or Ashley. They probably can't make friends so they have decided to get into this lifestyle. Too bad I doubt it will ever work for them. Vanessa is very pretty and I don't see anything that great about Dimitri. Vanessa seems very naive. I know he doesn't want the women working which is not good for Vanessa. It gives him even more control over her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Seeking Sister Wives

[ Edited ]

Did anyone watch this? Wow the women's wedding outfit choices were so weird! Especially Vanessa's. They would have looked ok at a costume party but not a wedding. Their outfits sort of reminded me of something you'd wear to Mardi Gras maybe too lol. That entire ceremony, whatever religion it is (if there even is such a religion) was strange as well.

Next week there will be a reunion and all of the couples are there. Apparently Brandi says something happened between her and Camper yet he denies it. Then Paige is shown calling her a w h o r e. Paige has anger management issues among others, and Campers a horndog. Jennifer comes on cam and talks to the family she tricked too. It should be interesting, though I really don't want to hear anymore about or from the Snowdens! Too much of them already.