Respected Contributor

A question on one of the regulars from the Hallmark Movie channel?

If any of you watched the movie " A Brush With Love" did you notice that the actress Arielle Kebbel looked different?   

During the first few minutes of the movie, I thought Arielle K. looked like she might have had some sort of cosmetic procedures.   Possibly lip enhancements.    I've watched her in so many movies but I don't remember her looking quite the same as she did in this movie.   

I know her hair was shorter and styled different in this movie and of course, she is older now but still to my eyes she just looked different.   

She is still cute as can be and I really enjoy her performances.   She's actually one of my favorites Hallmark actresses.   

Is it just me, or did anyone else notice a change?

Honored Contributor

Re: A question on one of the regulars from the Hallmark Movie channel?

I watched that movie, but had already deleted it, so I had to look her up.  I'm not familiar with her in other movies.  The only thing I ever think, when I see her, is that she looks like she could be Lisa Robertson's sister!

I was so sure she must be related to her, the first time I saw her, that I googled it, but it seems she's not.

Respected Contributor

Totally agree with you. Maybe the hair made her look so different. Something changed.

Honored Contributor

@J Town Girl 

Yes, I noticed she looked different. Thought it might be her hair style and she looked older than the last time I saw her in a 2011 rerun Hallmark movie.  She's 34.