Frequent Contributor

Kathie Lee Gifford is always saying how grand of a songwriter she is and how great she is as an actress, but I don't see anything special.  I think she needs to hear the compliments from other people before she toots her own horn.  She can be entertaining at times but I don't see her as being as talented as she thinks she is.

Honored Contributor

Yes, she is famous for nothing other than The Miss America pageant. Like a Kardashian.... just famous.

Trusted Contributor

Don't forget she was Kathie Lee Johnson on Name That Tune.  Cat Surprised

untitled.png

Esteemed Contributor

She is definitely not one of my favorites but a number of years ago she was the featured performer at the Super Bowl (maybe something to do with her marriage to football great Frank Gifford?).

Respected Contributor

She is the queen of the humble brag. 

I have never been a fan, but she has made quite a career for herself.

Honored Contributor

Re: Kathie Lee Gifford

[ Edited ]

She has always annoyed me because she can't shut up. That, and the fact that she's so not funny. She thinks she's hilarious and can do almost anything.

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan, but I had to give her props as she was surprisingly good in the Hallmark Christmas movie last year called Godwink Christmas.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35Just ask her. She will tell you! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch her with Hoda. I am pretty sure she will be all over the 

entertainment shows as she is leaving Hoda on Friday.

Esteemed Contributor

I think she has some talent, but is not a phenom. I have never been a fan because of her smug self righteousness, a factor with the people who set up Frank Gifford in a scandal. That kind of rocked her world and took her down a few pegs....at least for a short while. I don't like her lecturing people, and I don't trust people who like to portray themselves and their lives as "perfect" when no one is.