Trusted Contributor

Season 25 DWTS Cast Announced

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dancing-stars-season-25-celebrity-cast-frankie-muniz/story?id=49...

This is the least interesting cast in 25 seasons!  I literally have only heard of 3 of them, the singers and actor. So disappointed!  Will watch to see the many pros I love.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Season 25 DWTS Cast Announced

I've heard of 6. Usually they have a couple of over 50 year old people in there and this year it looks like only one. They are almost always the first to go. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This show has always stretched the definition of the word "stars" and this bunch is clearly no exception...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I have watched on and off through the years. And what I have found is my favorites have turned out to be the ones I have never heard of. It was either their personality or their dancing.

Honored Contributor

thanks for the list.

i knew eight of them, but when i looked at the others that i didnt know i did recognize the names.

looking forward to the new season!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@KLevineFan wrote:

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/dancing-stars-season-25-celebrity-cast-frankie-muniz/story?id=49...

This is the least interesting cast in 25 seasons!  I literally have only heard of 3 of them, the singers and actor. So disappointed!  Will watch to see the many pros I love.

@KLevineFan  Oh wow! I think after 25 seasons, they've hit the bottom of the barrel for contestants. I love the pros, too, but not enough to watch these contestants. 

Honored Contributor

I know most of these people......I hope it is good.....Lots of times when I say, oh this season doesn't look that good, it ends up being one of the better seasons.....I think of course Keo got stuck with someone who will probably be one of the 1st to go......And of course Maks and Peta got two of the ones that are probably very good and will be around for a while.........And of course Cheryl Burke get the Retired Football player.....lol!!!!!! I am looking forward to the new season!

Honored Contributor

early on "favorites" for me are derek fisher and barbara corcoran.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I never watch the show and I don't recognize many of the new cast.  However, if I were to watch, I'd be rooting for the Property Brother's guy.  He's a cutie!!!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ha, may agree with you after I see the first show!  Yeah, a new low for "stars".