Respected Contributor

Re: Season 25 DWTS Cast Announced

@Jordan2 I think it's going to be quite a battle. Nick & Vanessa are both very competitive & then Drew already won!

I think it's going to be a really fun season. Everyone looks like they are ready to dance.

Respected Contributor

I must be the only one here who is not thrilled by the return of Cheryl and Mark. In the past her choreography features her hanging all over her partner. I think Mark is creepy.

Valued Contributor

@muttmom wrote:

I must be the only one here who is not thrilled by the return of Cheryl and Mark. In the past her choreography features her hanging all over her partner. I think Mark is creepy.

I was disappointed to see that Mark Balas is back. There is nothing about him that I like.

I even dislike his hair.

As for Cheryl, I can take her or leave her. But it seems that she concentrates on her s*x appeal too much in her choreography. (JMO)

Respected Contributor

I don't care who is on or whether they would be considered Stars or not, I just really love to watch the show for the dancing.  Doesn't matter how famous or whether A B C or D list, I enjoy getting to know them and they all do a terrific job.  There can only be one winner, but they are all winners in my book being able to keep up with the pros and and be so good with no formal training, just natural abillity.  Love the show and the brave participants!

Honored Contributor

Why is it called "Stars" when they aren't?  They are grade Z ex-reality actors.  I have not heard of 90% of these people.  Where do they get them?  Some are old, retired athletes.  Why don't they get current ones? Even the ones they get are paraolympics "stars", not the actual Olympics. 

Honored Contributor

here is good news for some.....

julianne hough will NOT be back as a judge this season.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/dancing-with-the-stars-julianne-hough-leaving/

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

I wish Bruno would leave. He is so irritating!