Respected Contributor

Re: SUITS Comes on Tonight! Wednesday Night!

Jordan I think as soon as Esther officially declared Harvey no longer her lawyer, they went home together. ITA, good decision. 

Annab., the K family must be doing what you said, some sort of auto-fat transplant.  A couple of them really look so overdone, but then again, men don't seem to mind so what do I know.  They need to stand out, literally, and that is one way to do it.

Not sure if the Suits crew went that route or it's a combo of girdles and padding but they all look good IMO.

Honored Contributor

Desi, I agree with you about the K group.  Even the 17 year old obviously is having it done!!

As far as what males like.  I can't blame the male I think females have shot themselves in the foot as far as breasts.  Most of the ones that are bought look like two grapefruits.  They are miles apart, yet men go bonkers over all of them.

Like I've said, (sorry to be so obvious) but it's like a divining rod!

Respected Contributor

Anna., the few times I have asked my sons if someone on TV doesn't look ridiculous with huge fake boobies, I get the same answer - no.  So even though I think they look horrendous, apparently to men, even grotesquely out of proportion large boobs are what they like. 

Honored Contributor

OK, so I watched the new season of Suits.  Half of the time I don't understand the legalease of the program.

I have to deal with lawyers a lot and most of them I can't stand, yet I watch the show because it is well written.

I haven't seen anyone mentioned it here again lately.  

The advertising of the show has made a big deal out of "Who Turned Him In"?

Any ideas on this?

I would like to say I love Donna but can't stand Rachael.  She's a whiner and a spoiled brat.

Comments?  What do you guys say?