Honored Contributor

Re: SUITS Comes on Tonight! Wednesday Night!

Don't forget it comes on Tonight at 9:00PM.  According to the previews from last week it appears that Harvey either has a heart attack or (more likely) another one of his panic attacks.

Just wanted to remind all of you (myself included) Suits fans.

Respected Contributor

Annab., it was a good episode tonight.  Glad Mike is getting a bigger part lately.

Honored Contributor

SUITS fan here also
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

When do you think Donna will return to Harvey, or won't she? I don't like seeing Harvey have these panic attacks. I think he was such a strong independent person that this whole Donna business shouldn't have hit him so hard. I want to see him return to his old self.Every time I think Jessica is the biggest B she does something to redeem herself the way she was with Rachel.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jordan, good question!

Harvey and many of the characters appear to have huge personality swings so you love them one week and hate them the next.

Donna seems to have had her ahh-ha moment re: Harvey.  I think she's been in love with him since day one, and has just realized he will never reciprocate her feelings.

Harvey, with his psychiatrist's help, may just wake up to why he is having a breakdown with her gone. It isn't just her phenomenal almost psychic secretarial skills. It's that he literally can't function without her - sounds like his love wake-up call to me.

Honored Contributor

@Desi wrote:

Jordan, good question!

Harvey and many of the characters appear to have huge personality swings so you love them one week and hate them the next.

Donna seems to have had her ahh-ha moment re: Harvey.  I think she's been in love with him since day one, and has just realized he will never reciprocate her feelings.

Harvey, with his psychiatrist's help, may just wake up to why he is having a breakdown with her gone. It isn't just her phenomenal almost psychic secretarial skills. It's that he literally can't function without her - sounds like his love wake-up call to me.

If I'm not mistaken I think Harvey did tell Donna he was in love with her. It probably scares the heck out of him!

Respected Contributor

Jordan, I think Harvey said it in a non-committal way, but I meant he'd never act on it - never propose, etc.  Maybe that might change if he analyzes it enough.  

Honored Contributor

I'm starting to think Harvey and Donna are really over. I don't know if Harvey slept with Louis' sister Esther (Root from Person Of Interest) but he should have!
Honored Contributor

@Jordan2@Annabellethecat66  Around our house it is called "The Donna Show!"

I think when the series winds down Harvey and Donna will marry.

I also think the way Jessica is portrayed is really on target.  A strong woman would need to have this exact personna in order to head-up such a cut-throat business.

They are always outguessing one-another.  A "beat them to the punch" stance.  This keeps me on my toes guessing at the outcome.

O/T: next time if you watch notice the women's bums.  I swear, NOBODY had them that perky... these ladies are all wearing some time of harness in that area. (not Donna)

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

love....I'm getting to watch it now (I've been behind on my shows).  Phew!  I can't keep up with them and I don't even have a job).  Ha!

Anyway, I guess this all started with the Kardashians.  You can get your own fat put in down there too.

Maybe as far back as 1 1/2 years ago I watched a 20/20 show about how you could go to one of those countries where they do cheap plastic surgery (Venezuela) and get it done.  They showcased very young girls (some in teens) getting it done so they could get modeling jobs.

I thought I saw where the Kardashians (not Kim) but the other girls had something similar done.

Look at that 17 years old.  All of a sudden she's so out there you could set a tray on it and eat lunch.  Ugh!  Those people are such trash.  Every time I am flipping through the channels that show is on.

Anyway, I agree about the fanny stuff.  They are probably wearing padding though.

Back to that show about Venezuela.  You wouldn't believe the way they can't sit down for days and there are a lot of rules to follow so you keep them UP so to speak.