Honored Contributor

SUITS Comes on Tonight! Wednesday Night!

Don't forget tonight SUITS comes on (Season Opener) at 10:00PM Eastern Time!

I can't wait to see the interaction between Harvey and his former secretary.  Maybe they'll get it on (you know.....get 'busy'...whatever the lingo young people use today), now that she isn't his secretary anymore.  She's so beautiful.  I don't think he deserves her.

Valued Contributor

Re: SUITS Comes on Tonight! Wednesday Night!

Suits moved to 9pm, Annabelle.  Because it's such a strong show, they made it the lead-in to Mr Robot @ 10pm.

Valued Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

I can't wait to see the interaction between Harvey and his former secretary.  Maybe they'll get it on (you know.....get 'busy'...whatever the lingo young people use today), now that she isn't his secretary anymore.  She's so beautiful.  I don't think he deserves her.

She's one of my favorite redheads.  Tied w/Joan from Mad Men.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info.  I looked it up on my Comcast thingy.  Obviously either I read it wrong, or they posted it wrong.  I hope I don't mess people up!

I don't know how to remedy this.  Hope other's see the time change for those who don't want to watch the other show, that they don't wait too long.

Respected Contributor

Love Suits.  My DVR is all set to record.  I am confused about one thing though and I hope you can all help clarify this for me.  I never miss a show but cannot remember why Donna is now supposed to be working for Louis?  Why did they split up?

Valued Contributor

Donna & Harvey almost have a "Moment." The opportunity slips away, and Donna decides to move on. However, she's not going very far, just down the hall to replace the never-seen Norma, Louis' executive assistant.
Honored Contributor

Actually, they've almost had a moment a few times.  Remember when Harvey was going through the issues with his Dad?  Donna was there to pick up the pieces.

Read this: http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/suits_donna_had_sex_harvey_exposure_story-2014-08

Honored Contributor

It's upsetting to watch Suits in some ways because I am constantly in a battle (my lawyers are) with business partners (all of whom are males, from other countries).  These guys don't live in a world where women own businesses.

It's a constant struggle.  My Donna is my daughter.  You'd be surprised at how cut throat business really is.

Frequent Contributor

Well it looks like Harvey is going to be a little more human (are those tears in his eyes?!)

We shall see...

Also, on another note, I absolutely hate the young guy's hairstyle!  I'm sorry but his name leaves me right now.  He's the one who just got engaged.  I couldn't look at him without seeing that high combed back hair and large forehead.  LOL

Love this show, though!

Honored Contributor

love this show!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~