Respected Contributor

Re: Ray Donovan is back tonight!

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@froggy Thanks you so much...I don't watch a lot of shows like that but the hubby does...I am thinking it is something he would like.  He is a Better Call Saul fanaticSmiley LOL

@GAQShopr53

Oh yeah! We think Better Call Saul is a better show than Breaking Bad and we loved BB!

I had already streamed all of BB and the first 3 seasons of BCS before I introduced my husband to those shows. I didn't tell him I had already seen them but I did not mind at all watching them over again. (He pretty much depends on me to pick out our shows because he doesn't like messing around looking through Netflix and Prime).

Another thought - do you still subscribe to cable? If you do and if your service is like ours then you can just add Showtime for $10 per month and totally catch up on Ray Donovan through On Demand.

Respected Contributor

Re: Ray Donovan is back tonight!

@froggy wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@froggy Thanks you so much...I don't watch a lot of shows like that but the hubby does...I am thinking it is something he would like.  He is a Better Call Saul fanaticSmiley LOL

@GAQShopr53

Oh yeah! We think Better Call Saul is a better show than Breaking Bad and we loved BB!

I had already streamed all of BB and the first 3 seasons of BCS before I introduced my husband to those shows. I didn't tell him I had already seen them but I did not mind at all watching them over again. (He pretty much depends on me to pick out our shows because he doesn't like messing around looking through Netflix and Prime).

Another thought - do you still subscribe to cable? If you do and if your service is like ours then you can just add Showtime for $10 per month and totally catch up on Ray Donovan through On Demand.

I have Directv and it cost more to add to the package!