Respected Contributor

Project Runway Season 18 FEB 27 (Episode 12) - Spoilers Included

Since Icegoddess said she was going to be out of town, I am taking the liberty of posting the thread for tonight's show.  I hope Victoria goes home, but I have the feeling she is going to be in the final 3 or 4.  And then she will be insufferable.  Icegoddess--I hope you are having a good time!

Respected Contributor

Re: Project Runway Season 18 FEB 27 (Episode 12) - Spoilers Included

@DrKelli wrote:

Since Icegoddess said she was going to be out of town, I am taking the liberty of posting the thread for tonight's show.  I hope Victoria goes home, but I have the feeling she is going to be in the final 3 or 4.  And then she will be insufferable.  Icegoddess--I hope you are having a good time!

Victoria better go home since I'm tired of her whining and her same designs.
Do you know if there's a show next week?  I checked my guide and nothing shows up and since I DVRed the whole series, nothing shows up as scheduled for next week as DVR'ed.

Esteemed Contributor

Raising my hand hoping Victoria goes home, her whinning is too much.  I keep forgetting she is 27 years old which somewhat explains her immaturity...I thought she was older.

Respected Contributor

I thought there was a show next week?  I'll look at my dvr list tonight.  In any case, Icegoddess should be back.

Respected Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelliit just popped up on next weeks DVR scheduled shows.  It wasn't there this a.m.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli thanks.  I'm on my tablet which is a real pain for typing.  Not sure if I'll get to watch tonight or have to wait until I get home.  Had a great day skiing, but had to lay off a couple of days after pulling my calf muscle.

Respected Contributor

That was a really good show tonight.  I had picked the same 4 to go on as the judges.  Brittany and Marquise had been given the boot before, so it'd make sense they weren't picked to go on to show at fashion week. 

I was not that impressed w/Geoffrey's avant garde look - but the latex impact thrilled the judges.  Victoria's outfit didn't look like it fit that well to me, esp. around the bust area.  Brandon Maxwell referred to it as a hammock.  She did put a lot of work into it though.  I liked Nancy's, but maybe Nina was correct in saying that it was just too dark, esp. because the models were being shown in this beautiful new shiny NYC landmark.  I did like Sergio's best.  I thought it was the most dramatic. 

They keep saying Sergio is copying other famous designers - Galiano, McQueen, maybe some others.  I don't know if he is or isn't, but he does possess a level of taste the other designers don't have imo.  I know he speaks highly of himself and thinks he's all that, but he's been pretty consistent throughout.

Looking forward to seeing the collections they come up with.  They are all so different from one another.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Esteemed Contributor

Unfortunately I'm not surprised.  I wish Victoria had been sent home earlier when she had terrible outfits.  Happy for Nancy and liked her avant garde look very much.  Geoffery did an amazing work with the latex and I bet he uses it extensively.  Victoria's look, not a fan.  Ill fitting but since I dislike her maybe that influenced me.  No question Sergio will win IMO but I question if he should be on the show competing with struggling designers when he has designed red carpet worn gowns and has had such success already. 

Nancy is my dark horse but she is not on the same level as Sergio nor is Geoffery.  Since the judges have been such fans of Victoria and Nina continually is critical of Sergio she may get thee win.  We will see soon enough.

Honored Contributor

I am so glad Britney got the boot again.  And that Nancy was picked.  And that Nancy went over and hugged her when she got the boot.  That is going to chap her ass for all eternity and that makes me so happy.

I have to say that Geoffrey's other two looks in the mini collection were very Janet Jackson Rhythm Nation, but he didn't get dinged for that previously.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish Victoria had gone home too. (She does whine way to much)  I think that all of her outfits have basically looked the same. I hated the ear/boob thing last night. I like Geoffrey and Nancy. I thought Nancy's outfit last night looked like a piece of art. Brittany, her coat was such a pretty color but the dress underneath didn't add anything to the overall look. Marquise, I liked him but didn't like his outfit last night. He does create great menswear. Sergio,  I don't really like him but that gown was beautiful. Nina does continue to say he's copying ideas from other designers. It will be interesting to see what he comes up with for fashion week.