Super Contributor

Re: Podcasts - What are you listening to?

I am listening to Undisclosed.  It is unbelievable!

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
Ooh! I am going to subscribe to Undisclosed. I was obsessed with Serial last year.

I have several subscriptions...

Grammar Girl
Freakonomics Radio
This American Life

And I also subscribe to a bunch of lesser known podcasts for TV shows that I follow (Orphan Black, The Strain, Broadchurch, Wayward Pines).

I commute 3 hours a day so this is how I keep my sanity in the car!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Allegedly wrote:
Ooh! I am going to subscribe to Undisclosed. I was obsessed with Serial last year.

I have several subscriptions...

Grammar Girl
Freakonomics Radio
This American Life

And I also subscribe to a bunch of lesser known podcasts for TV shows that I follow (Orphan Black, The Strain, Broadchurch, Wayward Pines).

I commute 3 hours a day so this is how I keep my sanity in the car!

We have similar taste! I subscribe to Grammar Girl and Freakonomics. I usually listen to This American Life through their own app, because it lets me listen to their entire back catalog, too. (Same with RadioLab.) I don't listen to the podcasts about those TV shows, but I watch all those shows. I'm looking forward to The Strain's return!

Definitely check out Undisclosed and listen to all of the Addendum episodes and the extra Audio Boom interviews, too. They all contain more information for a complete picture. And they picture that's being painted is outrageous!

Honored Contributor

I didn't realize This American Life had an app.  I really like this show.  Lots of interesting information.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

Happier with Gretchin Rubin and Elizabeth Craft

Honored Contributor

Chynna thanks !!

Honored Contributor

Mark's Daily Apple just did a blog post a week or so ago about Podcasts and he mentioned Happier with Gretchen Rubin.  She wrote the book The Happiness Project (and then Happier at Home). I liked both even though I don't live in NYC and I'm not married and I have no kids.  The information was universal and could be applied to wok and home.  I took quite a few nuggets from both books and use them all the time.

I am interested to see how her podcast is and if it appeals to me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Well it's not Podcasts but it is XM Satellite radio Entertainment Weekly.  They're at Comicon in San Diego.

It's so much fun to listen to the stars of new and old shows give hints and talk about past and things to come on some of my favorite TV shows (and look forward to some new ones).

I enjoy getting insight into what they're really like.  Anyway, if you're interested you can go to Entertainment Weekly's website and see the interviews.

They have stars from movies, TV, radio everywhere.  It's entertaining.