Respected Contributor
https://radaronline.com/videos/rhoc-peggy-sulahian-fired-rhoc/ Guess we will have new wives again for next season. Peggy really didn't add too much to the show.
Respected Contributor

Re: Peggy from RHOC is fired

I no longer have cable, but I did see the first episode. I thought all the women were horrible- worst group EVER. 

Honored Contributor

@sissel wrote:
https://radaronline.com/videos/rhoc-peggy-sulahian-fired-rhoc/ Guess we will have new wives again for next season. Peggy really didn't add too much to the show.

@sissel  I think she may have told Bravo she did not want to return, and I wouldn't blame her.  She doesn't need the money or the crazy women on this show.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sissel wrote:

@sissel  I think she may have told Bravo she did not want to return, and I wouldn't blame her.  She doesn't need the money or the crazy women on this show.

i agree @mousiegirl.

oh well, i am probably one of the few that did not mind her on the show. i wont be surprised if everyone else stays. andy was recently seen partying with meghan and jim, so that may be a sign that she is staying, although maybe THEY dont want to be on the show anymore now that she is pregnant?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sissel wrote:

i agree @mousiegirl.

oh well, i am probably one of the few that did not mind her on the show. i wont be surprised if everyone else stays. andy was recently seen partying with meghan and jim, so that may be a sign that she is staying, although maybe THEY dont want to be on the show anymore now that she is pregnant?

@sunshine45  I don't remember whose friend Peggy was who coerced her into coming on the show.  She is too normal for all of the craziness that goes on, especially in her vulnerable state re her medical issues.

Meaghan thought Aspen was a lot or work, now she will have two, but I assume she has nanny help, and Jim will be there for a while this time.  I wonder why Meaghan is on the show, trying to keep visible for future modeling jobs?  In fact, I don't know why anyone would want to be on this show such as it is, LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully Lydia is next. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@sissel wrote:

i agree @mousiegirl.

@sunshine45  I don't remember whose friend Peggy was who coerced her into coming on the show.  She is too normal for all of the craziness that goes on, especially in her vulnerable state re her medical issues.

Lydia is the one that introduced Peggy to the group. I don't think they were actually friends. If I remember correctly, Lydia said she met Peggy when they were doing a photoshoot for Nobleman magazine. 

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Hopefully Lydia is next. 

And Kelly too!

Honored Contributor

Not a surprise really.

As far as partying with Andy, I realize Andy is popular, but he lives a pretty wild lifestyle. I read him say that some fans sent him nude pics and he went up to their room. It was a male and female. He tried to get with just the man but they said they only do couples. There is more but I won't get into it. It gets pretty detailed. Meghan and Jim are from his hometown and like baseball. Remember she gave him some signed baseball stuff on WWHL? That's probably why they're out together.

Honored Contributor

She was such a drag-I’m glad to see her go. Take Lydia with you. Buh-bye!