Esteemed Contributor

Paging Oznell - Route 66

[ Edited ]

@Oznell  - as we said in previous thread, we would let each other know if we found Route 66 on another channel.  It is airing on Mnet - Monday thru Friday at 11PM Eastern.   I found it by accident while looking to see what was on TCM tonight.   I never heard of this channel and didn't know I had it - LOL

Hope you can find it!

Honored Contributor

Re: Paging Oznell - Route 66

I watched a few (very few) episodes of it on the FE channel. I thought the episodes were very disturbing and stopped watching it.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

You're the best, @twinsister!   I've never heard of Mnet either--  sounds sort of Martian, or ancient Egyptian, ha.

I will institute a search, thanks!   More later.

Honored Contributor

Well, thoughtful @twinsister,  I went on the hunt for MNET, and it seems we don't get it, rats.  Even hubby wasn't able to find it on our system.  We looked up the number of the channel it was supposed to be on in our system, but it didn't match, weirdly.  But then, I'm a babe in the woods when it comes to these multi, multi channel packages--  very hard to find stuff!

Thank you for faithfully alerting me though!  Glad that you at least can get the channel.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  - You're welcome for the alert.  Sorry you don't get that channel.  They have mostly shows from the 50's (Lone Ranger) and the 60's.   It might pop up again soon, since most of these retro stations change their schedules for the fall/winter.   I'll be on the lookout and will let you know if I see it somewhere else - LOL!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell  - Last night while watching Route 66, they kept announcing "this is FOLK TV".   Don't know if the channel changed names or was switched over, but try looking up FOLK TV - maybe you have that station.  This is the strangest channel - LOL!

Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, @twinsister,  sounds like that channel has as many twists and turns as "Route 66"!   Thank you again, I'm on it!