Honored Contributor

Re: PRINCESS ANNE TALKS-- HER NEW CBC INTERVIEW

I think Angela Kelly tweaked the wrong noses when she was in service to Elizabeth. Elizabeth was very fond of her and let her write books about her.

She was granted a 'grace & favour' home by the queen that she could live in forever.  Charles cancelled that and told her to find new place.

With my understanding of the Royals I can read between the lines @Oznell  and I would bet lot of the time Queen would listen to Angela instead of others and she being the Queens 'favorite' was put ahead of others.

Now Charles is settling old scores. This was done in prior

times too. Queen Victoria's son got rid of a few that he never cared for either.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I like Princess Anne, her attitude also! She should be Queen, not Camilla.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SharkE It has been reported in several publications that King Charles has purchased the home in Sheffield that Angela Kelly has moved into.

Honored Contributor

Sounds as if Charles got a lot of flack re A Kelly and attempted to assuage the dissension by purchasing a home.

Respected Contributor

I have read some interesting articles about Anne.  She is no slouch and it is too bad she has remained in the background.  She has a lot to offer and hopefully Charles will allow her to contribute.

Honored Contributor

I'd like to hear her thoughts on Meghan and Harry. I bet she has an opinion.

She seems very smart and not afraid to speak what is on her mind.

Honored Contributor

@Somertime wrote:

@SharkE It has been reported in several publications that King Charles has purchased the home in Sheffield that Angela Kelly has moved into.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-12029437/King-Charles-secretly-gifted-late-Queens-dresser...

Isn't that odd ? why would he kick her out of one place then settle her into another ?

At any rate, I thank you for this article and glad that he didn't do that, but, it wouldn't be the first time that a new person comes in and changes are made.

Sure the late Queen would be happy.

Valued Contributor

I saw the interview @Oznell and thought Anne did a good job. I thought the interviewer looked a little nervous and intimidated, lol. You made some good points in your post #10.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, and spot on, @cimeranrose -- I think your apt description of the interviewer was what slightly bugged me too.   She also seemed at times overly deferential, and  at other times kind of oblivious to what Anne was saying.  Missed opportunities for incisive follow-up questioning....

Honored Contributor

Charles ALWAYS wanted Camilla to be Queen!