Respected Contributor

Re: Ozzy Osbourne

[ Edited ]

To me, he looks like an average guy in his mid 70's that did not always treat his body like a temple, and with an illness.  I am not saying he looks bad, to me he looks like a regular guy without any makeup or stylist assistance, as he would have if he was scheduled to appear on camera on TV, in the way that we normally would see him.

"In spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart" Anne Frank
Honored Contributor

The man is seriously ill and so is his wife.  I don't see anything to mock in that.

My mother had severe Parkinson's and it's a horrible disease.  He's doing well to even be out and about.  Nevermind knowing that your every move will be scrutinized and photographed.

I was never a fan of Ozzy during his musical heyday, nor of the family in general.  But I certainly wouldn't take any joy in their current troubles.

Frequent Contributor

At least he's getting out. I wish him well.

Honored Contributor

he definitely looks unrecognizable to me and looks to be in poor heath from that photo, especially for a 74 year old.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Ozzie has Parkinsons disease.  Sharon was recently hospitalized but is now back at home.  They have decided to stay in the US for the time being.  

Esteemed Contributor

Ozzy is celebrating Christmas in his own way, by wearing a Grinch inspired Christmas sweater.

The "Prince of Darkness" posted a picture of him and his daughter Kelly Osbourne on Instagram, wearing matching Grinch-themed ugly Christmas sweaters. The sweater featured a hairy green monster wearing a Santa hat, which looked similar to Ozzy, and read "How Ozzy Osbourne Stole Christmas." 

Ozzy Osbourne dons a personalised Christmas jumper in festive snap

The picture, which also featured his longtime friend, guitarist and co-founder of Royal Machines, Billy Morrison was captioned "Bah, Humbug." Morrison wore his own version of an ugly Christmas sweater, featuring Gremlins and Christmas trees.

Ozzy was recently spotted out and about shopping for groceries at the California-based grocery store chain Erewhon after it was announced his wife Sharon Osbourne had suffered a medical emergency. 

Ozzy Osbourne spotted looking frail as he reveals wife Sharon Osbourne  'pulls my strings' | Fox News

Earlier this year, Ozzy had his own medical emergency when he underwent a surgery Sharon explained would "determine the rest of his life." While the nature of his surgery was not revealed, it was reported by Page Six he had "the pins in his neck and back realigned from when he had a fall, back in 2019."

In 2019, Ozzy was on the operating table following a fall in the bathroom that aggravated an injury he sustained in 2003 during an ATV accident. While on "Good Morning America" at the time, Ozzy revealed his fall in the shower dislodged the metal screws in his neck and spine, which required surgery to fix.

"When I had the fall, it was pitch black," he said on "Good Morning America." "I went to the bathroom and I fell. I just fell and landed like a slam on the floor and I remember lying there thinking, ‘Well, you’ve done it now,’ really calm. Sharon [called] an ambulance. After that, it was all downhill."

Speaking to The Observer about his condition, Ozzy compared the nerve pain he suffered to getting your hands frozen after playing in the snow, and the pain you feel when pouring hot water over them to warm them back up. In that same interview, Sharon explained, "the screws had come loose, and were chipping away at the bone. And the debris had lodged under his spine."

Since the surgeries to correct the alignment of his back and neck, Ozzy walks with a cane. 

Ozzy Osbourne Is Determined to Tour After 'Nightmare' Health Setbacks

Ozzy Osbourne Is Determined to Tour Again After 'Nightmare' Health Setbacks: 'Survival Is My Legacy'

"I am determined to get back on stage even if I have to be nailed to a board and wheeled on," Ozzy Osbourne tells PEOPLE in this week's issue.  Published on September 14, 2022  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I read that last weekend Sharon was rushed to the hospital, no more details. 

Esteemed Contributor

Dec. 19, 2022

Sharon Osbourne facebook 

Back home and feeling great! Thank you for all the ❤️🥰

May be an image of dog, christmas tree and indoor

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sure Ozzy has been sick for a long time before the official diagnosis.  He's had speech issues and a funny gait going back years that weren't just from being high or drunk.  

Sharon will reveal all about herself in short time, I'm sure.