Honored Contributor

Ozzy Osbourne looks frail and unrecognizable amid Sharon health scare

Story by Erin Keller  Yesterday 1:04 PM
New York Post

•  
  • A frail Ozzy Osbourne was spotted leaning on a cane while shopping at the luxury supermarket Erewhon Market in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The “Crazy Train” rocker, 74, looked almost unrecognizable with chin-length gray hair and a gray tartan coat paired with black trainers. A female assistant helped him maneuver his shopping cart through the store.

His LA sighting comes days after his wife, Sharon, was hospitalized after suffering a medical emergency while filming scenes for son Jack’s paranormal TV series.

In early 2020, the Prince of Darkness publicly revealed his battle with Parkinson’s disease, though he was reportedly diagnosed in 2003. He now uses the walking stick for that reason.

Throughout the course of his life, Ozzy has dealt with alcohol and substance abuse issues, as well as hospitalization stints.

Since 2019, he has undergone several surgeries to fix his neck and back issues that stemmed from a home fall and an ATV accident 16 years prior. His last operation was in June when he had pins removed and realigned in his neck and back.

Respected Contributor

Wasn't he leaving the United States because of the gun violence?  I guess it was all talk just to promote his latest album.

Honored Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

Wasn't he leaving the United States because of the gun violence?  I guess it was all talk just to promote his latest album.

@lgfan    I can just imagine seeing him up on stage LOL

Honored Contributor

I thought he'd left in a snit and gone back to live in Merry Olde England because there's too much crime in the US.  So what's he doing shopping in LA?

I was counting on never having to hear a word about him again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

He's an old looking 74, but I don't think he's unrecognizable.  

Honored Contributor

Well, this is jmo but I don't think he looks unrecognizable.

Maybe the reporter is a 20-30 something and didn't know what he looked like in his heyday.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw an interview with Sharon where she said they were renovating a house in England, and that is why they had not moved yet.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

Yeah, I actually don't think he looks THAT bad. I mean he is 74 and hasn't exactly had normal wear and tear😂

Respected Contributor

Unfortunately age catches up to all of us.  He led a hard life as well.  

My brother has Parkinson and dementia as well  and in a few short years his looks have really changed.  Sad to see.  Only a couple years older than me.

I'm surprised Ozzie even goes out.

Honored Contributor

Ozzy reminds me of crazy Phil Spector....

See the source image