Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ozark is Back on Netflix *Spoilers Maybe*

@panda1234 wrote:

@SusieQ_2   Thanks for the info on Inventing Anna. Sounds good, i will be watching too.

@panda1234 

You're very welcome. There are trailers out there (out there--that sounds funny), lol. But anyway, the trailers look good. Now we just keep our fingers crossed that the series is as good as they make it seem. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@software wrote:

@TurnerGal wrote:

I watched the first two of the new season last night.  I really love this show.  Laura Linney is a good actress.  Her character has turned so bad  -- she did kill her brother,  I think she needs to die at the end of the show,  I guess we will see.

The opening scene in the first episode told me a lot

now how did they get there?

Yes that openning scene from season 4 is a flash forward.   So they survive that far, but will they survive the car crash?

Respected Contributor

Am i the only one that  thinks Ben is not dead , he is the only character that has been killed and it is not shown , only a body being cremated . 

Respected Contributor

Did any one notice who was playing Laura Linney's dad ? John Boy from the Waltons. He really doesn't look old enough . He is only 70 and Laura Linney is 57.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Am i the only one that  thinks Ben is not dead , he is the only character that has been killed and it is not shown , only a body being cremated . 

@MW in Iowa   No you are not alone.

I posted after that episode that I thought the body being cremated belonged to the marriage therapist.  She was also found dead and she was very small.  The body didn't seem large enough to be a grown male.

I suspected that Ben was really with Navarro.  We never did see Ben being killed.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Did any one notice who was playing Laura Linney's dad ? John Boy from the Waltons. He really doesn't look old enough . He is only 70 and Laura Linney is 57.

@MW in Iowa   I thought it was an odd fit for actors.

Honored Contributor

Speaking of age-I found the relationship between Darlene and Wyatt just really odd. 

Almost like he needed somebody like Ruth.

And where is Three? 

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I posted after that episode that I thought the body being cremated belonged to the marriage therapist.  She was also found dead and she was very small.  The body didn't seem large enough to be a grown male.

I suspected that Ben was really with Navarro.  We never did see Ben being killed.

To my knowledge , he is the only character , that wasn't shown being killed . I really don't think he is alive this late in the game though , there are 7 episodes left.

Respected Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

Speaking of age-I found the relationship between Darlene and Wyatt just really odd. 

Almost like he needed somebody like Ruth.

And where is Three? 

I don't know how much you have watched , but Three was in 2 episodes.

Trusted Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I keep telling my husband that I think he is still alive.  I think we are the only three that think that, but I think it would be a great twist.