Honored Contributor

This new show premieres Sunday at 9:00 on TNT. It stars Niecy Nash, she plays Desna a Florida salon owner with big dreams. She is trying to get off the ride of money laundering but keeps getting sucked back in by the Mafia. I will give it a try.

Respected Contributor

I was interested until I saw Niecy Nash was in it.

Honored Contributor

I have nothing against Niecy Nash (have only ever seen her on Chelsea Handler's old show) but having seen the promos for this show I would have nooooo interest.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

I will try it.  She was really good in the show Getting On.  I wish that show was still on.  It was so funny.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

No thanks!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Niecy Nash is/was Sherri Shepherd's best friend.  As I recall, she and her husband introduced Sherri to her former husband.

Both of them get on my last nerve.  Niecy's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

Niecy Nash is/was Sherri Shepherd's best friend.  As I recall, she and her husband introduced Sherri to her former husband.

Both of them get on my last nerve.  Niecy's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

That whole situation turned out to be a big censored.gifing mess!!!

You're right about Niecy's voice. Smiley LOL  I was never a fan of hers.  I remember her from some show that remodled houses.  She always wore a hedious flower in her hair.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind Niecy Nash, but I don't like this show.  Couldn't get through the first episode; turned it off about half way through.  

Honored Contributor

havent watched it yet, but i am willing to give it a try.

i saw niecy nash on THE VIEW this week promoting her show.

i like her and find her quite funny.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I don't mind Niecy Nash, but I don't like this show.  Couldn't get through the first episode; turned it off about half way through.  

@Citrine1, where did you see the first episode because it hasn't premiered yet and it's not available on demand?