Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

So how come I didn't know or forgot Carrie Preston is married to Michael Emerson from Lost and Person Of Interest ( 2 shows I loved and miss)?!

@Jordan2     not only are the married but they've been married for almost twenty years.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

The season finale is tomorrow night, I can't wait!

Honored Contributor

This show really covers a lot in an hour. Loved the way they wrapped this season. Will return later to fully discuss...

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

At the very end of the show, I didn't see that coming!

Esteemed Contributor

STOP READING NOW IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE SEASON FINALE. 

I watched the Finale last night. I have a question. The guy at the very end of the show when Uncle Daddy and Roller walked into the drug distribution center. Was that the doctor that Desna was seeing. I could not tell. The guy looked different but the same.

Honored Contributor

Yes @icezeus.   He was the good doctor who was seeing Desna. I guess it's safe to say he isn't working for the DEA. Ah but who knows? There's going to be a Season 2 in 2018.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2

Me neither! Smiley Surprised

@icezeus

YUP!

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif