Honored Contributor

Re: New Season of American Idol

Sometimes the fans who vote get it wrong. The two that went home last night were better than a couple of the contestants that made it through. 

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

Sometimes the fans who vote get it wrong. The two that went home last night were better than a couple of the contestants that made it through. 

I so agree and I think the judges agree with you too.  Did you see Katy's face as they were called?  Jayna was great; she should not have gone home.  Not sure I spelled her name right.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71 I didn't think Jayna should have gone home either Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I was surprised and disappointed that Jayna, and Roman were sent home.

The 10-some are good some ok. I think it takes more than a good voice to stand out. Maybe Will and Julia are the most not like the others and very good.

And at the live voting, aren't people allowed to vote 10 times for one candidate? So maybe a lot of the votes are skewered that way.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Ajii was my favorite.  They sent him home and Roman became my new favorite.  Now they sent him home.  Argh.  I'm done watching.  I don't care who wins now.  

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1  I was surprised when he was eliminated too.

@Citrine1 wrote:

Ajii was my favorite.  They sent him home and Roman became my new favorite.  Now they sent him home.  Argh.  I'm done watching.  I don't care who wins now.  

Respected Contributor

Jayna was my favorite too.  Now I really don't care who wins - not crazy about any of them Altho I can't watch Jack Blocker.  And I think Tristan is too young.

Honored Contributor

I like Kayko, he wasn't even going to audition and was the musical accompaniment for a friend, and look at him now. Jack walked out of the audition with two no's and one yes from Luke who fought for him. He came back and with the crew's support and Luke's help he made it to Hollywood!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I like Kayko, he wasn't even going to audition and was the musical accompaniment for a friend, and look at him now. Jack walked out of the audition with two no's and one yes from Luke who fought for him. He came back and with the crew's support and Luke's help he made it to Hollywood!

I like both Kayko and Jack, but I think Ajii and Roman deserve to be there over these two.  

Honestly, they're all good singers.  I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.  

Regular Contributor

Another Kayko fan...his song writing and way he can work a stage has me hooked!
McKenna's story has been on my heart since I've learned about her birth mom. Have watched all I could on YouTube, such a tragic story.