Honored Contributor

Finally returns on March 2 !! Yeah, been way too long !!!

Wonder if they will follow the other medical dramas and devote time to COVID?  Some have done it way more than others. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Finally returns on March 2 !! Yeah, been way too long !!!

Wonder if they will follow the other medical dramas and devote time to COVID?  Some have done it way more than others. 

@Shelbelle   I saw a commercial yesterday that it would be back soon no date though.   So glad to know it's just a couple weeks to wait !   Look forward to the new season !  Thanks for posting😺

Respected Contributor

Can't wait.  Great show.

Honored Contributor

They showed lots of ads for the return last night during This is Us and Nurses. Looks like Dr Kapoor is having a serious heart attack, love him, Max had better save him. 

Honored Contributor

Binge watched season 1 but it hasn't crossed my mind recently so I'm undecided about this season. I watch The Resident which is similar.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  Cannot wait!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Binge watched season 1 but it hasn't crossed my mind recently so I'm undecided about this season. I watch The Resident which is similar.

New Amsterdam also had a Season 2. 

Honored Contributor

Very true @Shelbelle . I found some episodes were preaching to the audience so that's why I hesitated watching season 2.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG   the second season focused on Max being on his own, trying to adjust to his new baby while running the hospital.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."