Honored Contributor

Finally returns on March 2 !! Yeah, been way too long !!!

Wonder if they will follow the other medical dramas and devote time to COVID?  Some have done it way more than others. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Finally returns on March 2 !! Yeah, been way too long !!!

Wonder if they will follow the other medical dramas and devote time to COVID?  Some have done it way more than others. 

@Shelbelle   I saw a commercial yesterday that it would be back soon no date though.   So glad to know it's just a couple weeks to wait !   Look forward to the new season !  Thanks for posting😺

Respected Contributor

Can't wait.  Great show.

Honored Contributor

They showed lots of ads for the return last night during This is Us and Nurses. Looks like Dr Kapoor is having a serious heart attack, love him, Max had better save him. 

Honored Contributor

Binge watched season 1 but it hasn't crossed my mind recently so I'm undecided about this season. I watch The Resident which is similar.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for posting this.  Cannot wait!

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Binge watched season 1 but it hasn't crossed my mind recently so I'm undecided about this season. I watch The Resident which is similar.

New Amsterdam also had a Season 2. 

Honored Contributor

Very true @Shelbelle . I found some episodes were preaching to the audience so that's why I hesitated watching season 2.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG   the second season focused on Max being on his own, trying to adjust to his new baby while running the hospital.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~