Honored Contributor

I agree that it was hard to see who was who with all the snow blowing around them. Really enjoyed this week's episode and sorry it won't be back for a while. This program and the Good Doctor are two of my favorites.

Honored Contributor

I just watched.  I didn't realize it's a 2 part and we have to wait until Apr 9.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Reminder:  New Amsterdam returns tonight!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

For me this show is losing momentum. I posted after Part I of the episode which concluded last night, I didn't think splitting a two-part episode with such a long break was the best idea. Although last night there were a few nice moments, the two shows would have been better if condensed to one.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

i agree last nite was Ok, but enough already with the catastrophies. Best part for me is Max and Helen and their scenes together. 

Valued Contributor

Thank god MAX and HELENE are not hooking up.that would of ruined the whole series.she has a boyfriend and he has a baby coming.

Respected Contributor

@heart of savino wrote:

Thank god MAX and HELENE are not hooking up.that would of ruined the whole series.she has a boyfriend and he has a baby coming.

I don't want to see them as a couple either and I took her little speech to be about their "mental affair" that's been there all along.   

I took that whole speech to be about the two of them and she wasn't willing to be his "on the side girlfriend" and that for them to be together he had to "make a choice" and that shes's seen over and over how he NEVER makes choices.  In the world of TV I'm not so sure they won't still get together eventually. 

Honored Contributor

Re: New Amsterdam

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

For me this show is losing momentum. I posted after Part I of the episode which concluded last night, I didn't think splitting a two-part episode with such a long break was the best idea. Although last night there were a few nice moments, the two shows would have been better if condensed to one.

Agree @Tique . It's lost momentum. I keep fogetting it's on and that says something too... It's become pretty much unrealistic as far as I'm concerned. I remembered it was on about twenty minutes in, decided there was something else I'd rather see, so taped it. Then I deleted the tape after watching for about ten minutes... Kind of doubting I'll be picking this one back up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Tique wrote:

Agree @Tique . It's lost momentum. I keep fogetting it's on and that says something too... It's become pretty much unrealistic as far as I'm concerned. I remembered it was on about twenty minutes in, decided there was something else I'd rather see, so taped it. Then I deleted the tape after watching for about ten minutes... Kind of doubting I'll be picking this one back up...

-----------------------

I also thought that the show just kind of died after the break.  I also forget that it is on and then try to catch up On Demand.  May not stick with the show in the future...

Respected Contributor
Happened in this show and very impressed. Going on demand and getting background.